NEW XBOX ONE USER STARTER PACK (TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW)

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OP brought an xbox in this day and age?!?!?
DMNfCBA.gif

Daps
Forza 3 is a must. Pick up ea access, game pass and you will have damn near 200 games to try. GWG also provides free games every month. Slime rancher is suprisingly good.
ALREADY GOT FORZA. IMA DEFINITLY GET THAT GAMER PASS. NEXT GAME IMA PROLLY GET IS THE NEW RED DEAD FIRST JOINT FOR LAST GEN WAS MY shyt.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
WHY DO YOU SAY THIS? IM STILL FINNA KEEP IT BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW.
This subforum takes the console war very seriously so everyone has to constantly attempt to support their console to validate their purchase. The Xbox One is a great console, but since it's been outsold by the PS4 this generation, it's losing out on a lot of top-tier exclusive titles...eg, God of War, Street Fighter V, Spiderman, so on and so forth.

That being said, there's still less console exclusives than any other previous generation (it's tougher for developers to turn a profit this gen as well). If you're a casual gamer, it's probably not something you'll lose sleep over. The XB1's library is still really good, it's just carried off the strength of multiplat titles.

Some of the top XB1 games I've played this gen are:

Witcher 3
Batman: Arkham Knight (grab Return to Arkham as well if you never played the originals)
GTAV
Overwatch (get COD:IW or Battlefield 1 instead if you like traditional shooters)
Injustice 2
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid V
Rocket League
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (or Black Flag if you never played that one)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

RDR 2 doesn't come out until next year. There are a lot of great games coming out on both platforms this holiday season too so keep an eye out.

Daps
This subforum takes the console war very seriously so everyone has to constantly attempt to support their console to validate their purchase. The Xbox One is a great console, but since it's been outsold by the PS4 this generation, it's losing out on a lot of top-tier exclusive titles...eg, God of War, Street Fighter V, Spiderman, so on and so forth.

That being said, there's still less console exclusives than any other previous generation (it's tougher for developers to turn a profit this gen as well). If you're a casual gamer, it's probably not something you'll lose sleep over. The XB1's library is still really good, it's just carried off the strength of multiplat titles.

Some of the top XB1 games I've played this gen are:

Witcher 3
Batman: Arkham Knight (grab Return to Arkham as well if you never played the originals)
GTAV
Overwatch (get COD:IW or Battlefield 1 instead if you like traditional shooters)
Injustice 2
Fallout 4
Metal Gear Solid V
Rocket League
Rise of the Tomb Raider
Assassin's Creed: Syndicate (or Black Flag if you never played that one)
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor

RDR 2 doesn't come out until next year. There are a lot of great games coming out on both platforms this holiday season too so keep an eye out.
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LIFE BORING AS shyt SO I WENT AND COPPED AN XBOX ONE TO KEEP ME ENTERTAINED DURING THE DULL MOMENTS. TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO KNOW BREHS. WHAT ARE SOME DOPE TITLES I NEED TO COP (OUTSIDE OF SPORTS, FIRST PERSON SHOOTERS, ETC.). AND ANY OTHER VALUABLE INFO I NEED TO KNOW. HAVENT BEEN ON THE VIDEO GAME WAVE SINCE MY XBOX 360 CAUGHT THE RED RINGS OF DEATH IN 2010 SMH.
They have this section called the store, download any demos you like, they have a free games section as well. And with Xbox live gold you get 4free games a month. That will jump to 5/6games starting next month.

Then come back if you have any questions about a game.

Also, download apps, free hd movies 2048 is a good starting place :handshake:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I AINT REALLY SEE A DIFFERENCE LOL I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAMES.

My friend there's a BIG difference...:francis::mjlol:

Gamewise PS4's lineup is just better.... :yeshrug: that's not opinion it's fact...

I mean if you wanted to play just the exclusives then fine but was it really worth wasting your money to buy that dirty ass system when both companies got exclusive games and they share most of the same non exclusive one's anyways... I mean from my standpoint there's only 1 or 2 xbox exclusive game worth playing but not buying a system for it...