Daps
Reppin
NULL

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I've been wanting to see this since I first heard about it. Anything with Min-sik Choi is an automatic watch.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here's the trailer to movie. This is unfiltered gangster shyt. it starts a little slow at first. But once it kicks in gear. Str8 crack.

Last edited by a moderator:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I had a raw version ready for weeks along with The Berlin File, I just couldn't find any subs.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:lupe: I'm at the middle of this movie right now. fukkin' undercover cops and snitches everywhere.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
didnt get the point of the after credits scene tho :dwillhuh:

It shows why dude with the stunna shades (Jung Chung) didn't want to kill the cop, Ja-sung. Dude got the files on all the undercover cops and killed all of them except for Ja-sung. :dwillhuh: Had you thinking what was he up to? The camaraderie they had between each other wasn't really touched on in the movie until after Jung Chung got Julius Caesar'd and ended up in the hospital. I was puzzled because it seemed like Ja-sung didn't really like Jung that much but then I see the post credits scene and I'm like :ohhh: so that's why...

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
i think it also showed that ja-sung was gully as fukk and was bout that life. throughout the movie, he only kills that one girl because he knows shes about to get raped and tortured, so he puts her out of her misery. the other people he has killed only come at the very end when it's obvious he has nothing else to really live for. at least that's what i took out of it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
i think it also showed that ja-sung was gully as fukk and was bout that life. throughout the movie, he only kills that one girl because he knows shes about to get raped and tortured, so he puts her out of her misery. the other people he has killed only come at the very end when it's obvious he has nothing else to really live for. at least that's what i took out of it

That too. It goes back to what the Handler said.

That he was like a real gangster now.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
This movie is basically a mixture between Infernal Affairs and Election so it had very little to offer in terms of originality, and at a running time of over two hours it just dragged too much.

It does get better as it goes on but with all the heavy (and very obvious) influences it never really comes into its own. The best parts were the Yanbian hobos, the final scene (flashback) and the reveal that...

... his wife was also reporting about him to the cops.

Just a shame they didn't do anything else with that since that was one of the movie's only :gladbron: moments.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie was gully as fukk. Ja-Sung really became a gangster. That Elevator fight scene had a nikka like :gladbron:

I think an American remake can be great if done right. It could be on the level of THE DEPARTED if cast well.