New Titles have been on a bad run

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
Gamers are just toxic as fukk. Every game thereā€™s a reason for somebody to trash it. Some games get pilled on more than others. Eventually it begins to look like all games are ā€œbadā€

For people not on forums steeping themselves in negativity thereā€™s fun to be had in all of the recent so called ā€œbadā€ games.

Log off, play some games. Be happy :cheers:
I like this new you, well thought and reserved after losing an un-winnable battle. Good to see youā€™re still in there after Xboxā€™s tsunami of Lā€™s this year.

Salute old friend.

Ciggavelli

|āˆž||āˆž||āˆž||āˆž|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not all pc ports are bad. Nixxies does a great job. Jedi Survivor is a stuttery mess in places, but Iā€™m getting 60fps on my 4090 at super ultra wide and the highest settings. Itā€™s playable and Iā€™ve been enjoying it. Could it be better, for sure. Once they add in DLSS, performance will be much, much better. All pc games should prioritize including DLSS on launch day though. Itā€™s a no brainer.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Imagine where gaming would be if they developed with the technology first and not some stuck in the box old ass hardware that is now showing its age of not being attainable anymore. Technology is growing at a rapid pace now breh and a simple box with dated technology not going to do it anymore and I think you are seeing the constraints. It's an old system that needs to be replaced.

Sony has been good at getting the most but look how long it takes for them to make a title breh that shyt is too long. Nintendo found their niche. Microsoft going the way of the cloud and software. shyt not feasible anymore
PCs are holding gaming back.
Imagine where gaming would be they developed exclusively for server farms instead of being stuck with these consumer level builds.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am sure zelda wont be buggy nintendo usually dont be dropping buggy shyt...hoping 16 is also limited in bugs that's a day one for me

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Not all pc ports are bad. Nixxies does a great job. Jedi Survivor is a stuttery mess in places, but Iā€™m getting 60fps on my 4090 at super ultra wide and the highest settings. Itā€™s playable and Iā€™ve been enjoying it. Could it be better, for sure. Once they add in DLSS, performance will be much, much better. All pc games should prioritize including DLSS on launch day though. Itā€™s a no brainer.
stutter is the problem with most of these games. a lot of this shyt gets overblown. it's one thing if a game is consistently crashing, has game-breaking bugs, or very bad performance. but I can tolerate a little stutter here and there

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Honestly whats hurting gaming rn outside of MTX/Live-service making publishers greedy is the need for 4k everything. None of this hardware can do native 4k at decent FPS while pushing all these bells and whistles. It's why all these GFX makers are pushing shyt like DLSS and FSR heavy. It's the only way forward.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I
am sure zelda wont be buggy nintendo usually dont be dropping buggy shyt...hoping 16 is also limited in bugs that's a day one for me

Two games that are being developed for one platform and one platform only. Zelda is going to be bug free, and XVI went gold last month already, i have 100% faith they will run well.

The only games i get nervous about now are 3rd party games releasing on everything

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Series S holding up just fine on next gen games.

PS5 donā€™t do 4K either:mjpls:

Itā€™s thanks to this clean and simple art style (and some hardware differences in the PS5) that the devs have been able to ship the first console game to render at a true, native 8K resolution. Thatā€™s right, The Touryst on PS5 can run at an internal resolution of 7680x4320, and according to Eurogamer and Digital Foundry, the devs say theyā€™ve achieved this remarkable performance milestone with no temporal super-sampling, checkerboarding, DLSS-like upscaling, or any other fancy tricks. This game is actually, really running at 8K/60 FPS.

:wow: