New Titles have been on a bad run

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dead Space Remake, Hogwarts, Hi-Fi Rush, and RE4 Remake were pretty good

I agree but in a development point of view gaming has been terrible especially on the PC side of things. Consoles are holding gaming back I never thought I would say this.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I agree but in a development point of view gaming has been terrible especially on the PC side of things. Consoles are holding gaming back I never thought I would say this.
they're just not making these games with PC architecture in mind. these games aren't doing anything new or different, but you need a 4090 to brute force through their crap optimization

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
fukk pc
Want to game buy a PlayStation or a Switch or that other box :mjgrin:

Imagine where gaming would be if they developed with the technology first and not some stuck in the box old ass hardware that is now showing its age of not being attainable anymore. Technology is growing at a rapid pace now breh and a simple box with dated technology not going to do it anymore and I think you are seeing the constraints. It's an old system that needs to be replaced.

Sony has been good at getting the most but look how long it takes for them to make a title breh that shyt is too long. Nintendo found their niche. Microsoft going the way of the cloud and software. shyt not feasible anymore

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
@Leasy throwing xbox in the bushes :ohhh: :damn:

Nall breh I am a gamer but I been using the PC more lately. Console gaming not feasible anymore breh. Sony coming out with a pro Nintendo releasing a new switch that will be dated when Kawhi won the chip with Raptors. Gaming at the crossroads right now

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Studios are rushing games out and using patches to finish development. A lot of these recent games could have used more time in the oven especially from an optimization standpoint.

Yep these publishers and corporate heads at developers only care about pre-order numbers and microtransactions and pushing games out ASAP

All the devs making these games know damn well what kind of state they’re in, but get forced to release the games before they’re truly ready in order to make corporate deadlines

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nall breh I am a gamer but I been using the PC more lately. Console gaming not feasible anymore breh. Sony coming out with a pro Nintendo releasing a new switch that will be dated when Kawhi won the chip with Raptors. Gaming at the crossroads right now
PC gaming is not in the greatest spot. Prices of GPUs have come down, but given all the poor ports and optimization even on some 4090 systems. It's not worth investing in atm. Before the pandemic, there was no better place to game.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Imagine where gaming would be if they developed with the technology first and not some stuck in the box old ass hardware that is now showing its age of not being attainable anymore. Technology is growing at a rapid pace now breh and a simple box with dated technology not going to do it anymore and I think you are seeing the constraints. It's an old system that needs to be replaced.

Sony has been good at getting the most but look how long it takes for them to make a title breh that shyt is too long. Nintendo found their niche. Microsoft going the way of the cloud and software. shyt not feasible anymore
We don't have to imagine anything. It would be dead. Developers are never going to target hardware that's only owned by an incredibly small percentage of gamers. Like, how can you complain about how long it's taking to develop titles at the same time as you're wondering why developers aren't targeting high-end PC tech?

It's not hardware constraints causing the problem these days, it's the ever expanding complexity of games. Targeting that extreme would only make things worse.