Angus.jpg

But I think the new uniforms will end up looking like this

D3vJNT8WAAAS5AA.jpg

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Creamsickle as an alternate but they've invested too many years in red to ditch it full time. Plus nothing but losing was associated with the creamsickle jerseys. Just update the Sapp/WD-40 era unis

Didn't they have a couple nice playoff runs with Doug Williams when they were rocking the creamsicle joints?

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I’m saying bro, we had marginal QB’s at best outside of Brad. None noteworthy in a historical sense

And we still almost got, and honestly shoulda hoisted two Lombardi trophies (1999, 2002)

:snoop:My bad breh, my reading comprehension is inversely proportional to the level of marjiuana coursing through my system.

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah the bucs lost to the eagles twice in the playoffs and signed their tight end jurevicious, knocked em out in philly to win the conference championship. That team was legit, there was a clear progression and Gruden destroyed the team the very next season by benching keyshaun and trading everybody.

The ny giants chip in whatever year they won 08/09 was the most random

:patrice:I'm a Giants fan breh, you can't call that run random. We took out Favre in Lambeau then beat the 18-0 Pats after we should have beat them in Week 17...but I'll let you cook:hubie:

If anything the 2011-2012 team was random. 9-7 and just caught fire for a month.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Those concepts don't have the weird ass alarm clock numbers like the last one, already a winner in my book.

Real talk, this is the biggest issue; they don't have "piratey" numbers.

They need to go back to the Sherbet color scheme, and then get some numbers like KU basketball has,
and they chit would be phirr.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
:francis:

Reported first look at Bucs ‘new’ uniforms

Reported first look at Bucs ‘new’ uniforms

New, old, whatever. The Buccaneers made it official some time ago that they would be ditching their current look and head in a different direction, but a familiar one.

BB115CLq.img
Rendering of uniforms, via Uni Watch.
Via Uni Watch, the Bucs will be going to their throwback uniforms, as in going to their Super Bowl era uniforms permanently. Below are the two renderings of what the site provided as they stated in their write up that they were not allowed to take pictures of what they saw.

BB1161dc.img
© Provided by SB Nation Image1
BB115CLy.img
© Provided by SB Nation Image0
They noted that the logos on the sleeves will be the current ship logo and the oversized logo on the helmet remains. However, gone is the chrome on the facemasks, the orange lining on the numbers, as well as the beloved alarm clock font numbers (sarcasm).

Also worth noting here is that they stated the team took a “turn back the clock” approach like the Cleveland Browns. This is something that Bucs Nation had previously reported here, exactly one month ago. This allowed for them to basically make their “throwback” look permanent while making alterations to it and not have to overhaul their image.

We’ll see if all this holds. But for now, rejoice in this glory, Bucs fans.