New Tampa Bay Buccaneers Jerseys for 2020

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This is the first time I've ever seen people liking those creamsicle jerseys.

I'm pretty sure those uniforms are unanimous on any WOAT jersey list.

I'm a Panthers fan, but I always had love for the creamsicle jerseys. I was even looking to buy one this past summer. Might still cop a t-shirt or something for the summer.

I think it's like the old San Diego Padres brown/yellow unis. They were hated while they rocked them, but after awhile nostalgia makes them cool/desirable again.

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
All y’all nikkas dissing the creamsicles can suck a dikk no homo, word to Killa :pacspit:

This is classic material :banderas:

fantasy_g_martin01jr_576.jpg

Floyd Pinkerton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No because the Bucs should have two titles.

In 1999/2000 NFC championship we got hoe’d by the refs against the Greatest Show on Turf

There’s nothing random about the Bucs from 1996-2003. We had Trent Dilfer, Shaun King under center. Brad Johnson was dope but if we had a marginally better QB back then Tampa woulda been a dynasty

:mjgrin:Shaun King? Come on breh. Don't be ridiculous.

I agree that y'all deserved to be in the mix in the early 2000's though. That defensive front with Sapp and Brooks, plus Ronde Barber anchoring that Tampa 2...:wow:a thing of beauty.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Creamsickle as an alternate but they've invested too many years in red to ditch it full time. Plus nothing but losing was associated with the creamsickle jerseys. Just update the Sapp/WD-40 era unis

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Is this the most random-ass Super Bowl winning franchise of all time?
Nah the bucs lost to the eagles twice in the playoffs and signed their tight end jurevicious, knocked em out in philly to win the conference championship. That team was legit, there was a clear progression and Gruden destroyed the team the very next season by benching keyshaun and trading everybody.

The ny giants chip in whatever year they won 08/09 was the most random

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:mjgrin:Shaun King? Come on breh. Don't be ridiculous.

I agree that y'all deserved to be in the mix in the early 2000's though. That defensive front with Sapp and Brooks, plus Ronde Barber anchoring that Tampa 2...:wow:a thing of beauty.
I’m saying bro, we had marginal QB’s at best outside of Brad. None noteworthy in a historical sense

And we still almost got, and honestly shoulda hoisted two Lombardi trophies (1999, 2002)

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
People are pretending to like these jerseys for the sake of nostalgia but them shyts have the swag of a perennial 3-13 team.
Only time I'm happy to see that color is when I open my freezer and see that i got a box of creamsicles in there