New Take On The Downfall Of Maia Campbell

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Mental health got her
What I don't understand is why weren't there handlers or family members to keep it JUST at a mental health issue. That can be managed
Once she became a crack head/prostitute it was a wrap for her career
You'd think someone would have helped her if only for financial reasons
If she was a white girl she would have probably received the help she needed and won a comeback Oscar or Emmy by now

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know I prayed for this chick. I think she has been making a slow and steady comeback.

As far as I know she been making progress and doing well these past few years. She has bi-polar disorder. Mental health is a major concern in our community that needs to be addressed.

Picture from 2015,who knows how she is today

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Mental health got her
What I don't understand is why weren't there handlers or family members to keep it JUST at a mental health issue. That can be managed
Once she became a crack head/prostitute it was a wrap for her career
You'd think someone would have helped her if only for financial reasons
Unfair to assume the family didn't help.

Besides, you can give a person all the help and support you can....but when it's all said and done, it's still up to the individual to better him/herself

Last edited:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
off topic...i fukkin hate Iyanla...that bytch don't fix nobody's life...she don't even deserve to have a show or give psychiatric advice....all she do is criticize and try to shame people that need help....i want a chick to just beat the shyt outta her ass one day...loud mouth ho...:pacspit:

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
She hasn't posted anything on her IG since 2018. Hope everything is straight.

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
off topic...i fukkin hate Iyanla...that bytch don't fix nobody's life...she don't even deserve to have a show or give psychiatric advice....all she do is criticize and try to shame people that need help....i want a chick to just beat the shyt outta her ass one day...loud mouth ho...:pacspit:

She soured me when she had ole girl that got kidnapped at birth in a room for a giant baby, tucking her in and shyt. Her dad still pissed off about that show. This woman has no credibility, no license to help anyone as far as i know, and the only reason people go to her is because she got the oprah cosign. Wide ass mouth:Thatkid: