New Take On The Downfall Of Maia Campbell

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
But Robert Downey Jr and Charlie Sheen, among countless others can be bottom-of-the-barrel, crack addicted, whoreloving, miscreants...but since they're 80's Hollywood royalty..they get new narratives and re-casted in roles?

Fukk that.

If she had more major role players in the industry having her back, she could get a new lease on life like them crackers get to..
Get them daps playa.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
But Robert Downey Jr and Charlie Sheen, among countless others can be bottom-of-the-barrel, crack addicted, whoreloving, miscreants...but since they're 80's Hollywood royalty..they get new narratives and re-casted in roles?

Fukk that.

If she had more major role players in the industry having her back, she could get a new lease on life like them crackers get to..
She has to get better first..which is easier said than done.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
I literally saw her last month or so at the Cheveron station on Redan and Hairston here in Georgia talking loud and eating a bag of cheetos. Nobody even wants to buy that stank p*ssy anymore. She definitely still using. shyts actually sad.
Smh so she still in GA. That's sad man. I bet she stops taking her medication after a couple of months and goes back to the streets. I'm afraid this story won't have a happy ending.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Mental health got her
What I don't understand is why weren't there handlers or family members to keep it JUST at a mental health issue. That can be managed
Once she became a crack head/prostitute it was a wrap for her career
You'd think someone would have helped her if only for financial reasons

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Smh so she still in GA. That's sad man. I bet she stops taking her medication after a couple of months and goes back to the streets. I'm afraid this story won't have a happy ending.

Yea its 15 min outside of atlanta, not the best area. I went to high school out there and everyone knows her and treats her like trash. Ive been seeing her out there in the streets for years

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ

Fukk that.

Naw, using drugs, especially men in the 80s Hollywood is one thing

But to be prostituting on the corners with no teeth , on drugs and on videotape.. that’s a career ender

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
giphy.gif