New Take On The Downfall Of Maia Campbell

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

shorty was a such a dime with potential mid 90's early 2000's...

maia_campbell_biography_2.jpg

8247517ce0f4da046a731ff9c3741d3d.jpg

maia-campbell-beauty.jpg

maia-campbell-9-7-09.jpg

RIP to her comeback...

maia_newlook.webp

maia_newlook3.webp

825f9013536c55f9bf4970696241b794_md.jpg

Maia-Campbell-Mugshot.gif

:mjcry:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You know I prayed for this chick. I think she has been making a slow and steady comeback.

As far as I know she been making progress and doing well these past few years. She has bi-polar disorder. Mental health is a major concern in our community that needs to be addressed.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
The internet is so cruel.

It hurt me as a young playa back in the late 00s when videos started coming out of her cracked out, busting it open for a rock. Them dealers ain't treat her right, exposing her like that for the world to see. I wonder how many dikks she sucked for drugs :mjcry:

I hope she really is doing better. I thought there was a recent video of her cracked out again at the gas station -- like within the last 3 years.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mental health is a major concern in our community that needs to be addressed.

First u gotta address the parents who medicate kids for a check. Then u gotta address the undiagnosed mentally ill. But u see thats the issue in itself..The undiagnosed mentally ill are police, firemen, law makers, school teachers, the everyday citizen u overlook. Yet you see it in the news when a person goes on a killing spree. Or when a teacher fukks a student or when a person commits suicide. Twitter is filled with the mentally ill. Worldstarhiphop uses the mentally ill for entertainment. We give negs and 1 star threads of the mentally ill on this very site.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
You know I prayed for this chick. I think she has been making a slow and steady comeback.

As far as I know she been making progress and doing well these past few years. She has bi-polar disorder. Mental health is a major concern in our community that needs to be addressed.

this pic was in the video...she was on her way to a comeback in 2016....but fell off the wagon again....

the mugshot is from 2018...she got arrested at some waffle house for misconduct.....even LL gave up on her...:francis:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
this pic was in the video...she was on her way to a comeback in 2016....but fell off the wagon again....

the mugshot is from 2018...she got arrested at some waffle house for misconduct.....even LL gave up on her...:francis:
I think she is too far gone. Every couple of years, theres's a video of her wilding out, talking crazy with a dusty nikka behind the camera filming it and laughing it up.

It's sad because she's a grown woman with a mental illness, you can't force her to get help. You can't even save sane people with drug addictions, how can you really save a bipolar one?

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I loved Maia Campbell on that show "In the House" with LL Cool J around the mid to late 90s.

She was real eye candy for a boy going through puberty at the time.

Old girl has some serious mental health issues wouldn't get the proper help she needed and then she started mixing her mental health issues with drug use and the two don't mix.

She probably needed to be on some meds and to be under the care of a psychiatrist periodically for her mental health issues.

I remember it hurt my heart when I saw her singing topless for drugs a few years back, she was really strung out.

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
I literally saw her last month or so at the Chevron station on Redan and Hairston here in Georgia talking loud and eating a bag of cheetos. Nobody even wants to buy that stank p*ssy anymore. She definitely still using. shyts actually sad.

Last edited:

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
She can make a comeback in terms of health but her comeback in the industry is beyond done.. nobody will ever forget what she looked like at her worst :francis:
But Robert Downey Jr and Charlie Sheen, among countless others can be bottom-of-the-barrel, crack addicted, whoreloving, miscreants...but since they're 80's Hollywood royalty..they get new narratives and re-casted in roles?

Fukk that.

If she had more major role players in the industry having her back, she could get a new lease on life like them crackers get to..