New Switch Model coming 2019 according to japanese reports (Early Adapters LAWSE)

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I figured as much.

This is why I sold my Switch when I did instead of trying to talk myself into buying bullshyt I'd otherwise never even acknowledge in an attempt to justify the purchase.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Was considering getting one this Christmas so I can get washed online in Smash Brothers but now I'm like hmmm :whoo:

Plus it'll probably drop to coincide with the new Pokemon game:patrice:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

I see it's more than a few of yall in here salty too...that's what yall get. $300 just to play Zelda...by the time this comes out, it'll have a more respectable library

How am I mad? It's going to play the same games right? Also my cloud saves are going for migrate to the new one right? There's nothing to be upset about. In fact you'll probably spend more on the new one then we did at launch because it'll be better. And gamestop etc will still give us good trade in deals if we sell toward the upgrade. It'll cost is less to trade / sell and upgrade to the new switch then it'll cost someone who "waited" us we will have the games and the saves.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
How am I mad? It's going to play the same games right? Also my cloud saves are going for migrate to the new one right? There's nothing to be upset about. In fact you'll probably spend more on the new one then we did at launch because it'll be better. And gamestop etc will still give us good trade in deals if we sell toward the upgrade. It'll cost is less to trade / sell and upgrade to the new switch then it'll cost someone who "waited" us we will have the games and the saves.
How am I supposed to talk shyt when you make reasonable and sensible posts like this, sir? :stopitslime:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Nah, early adopters won because they (Nintendo) most likely got the hardware defect fixed in the new version that allows for CFW and home brew.

Keep the old one, hack it, buy the new one for official shyt.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch this be a full form handheld version of switch. Nintendo already said they don’t give a fukk about power and want to give more ways to play there games.

nikkaz thinking Nintendo about to drop a 4K switch. :mjlol:

I’m an early adopter and there ain’t no reason for me to switch up unless my switch breaks or doesn’t play the same games anymore.

I still have the og Xbox one and og PS4 and feel like I got my money’s worth and ready to jump in on that next gen. I enjoyed a good 6 years out of my console while most jumping in on the revisions only get 3 years out of it until the next gen comes.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't regret buying Switch day 1 tbh. And I actually wanted to get a second too. So I guess this will be the second one. I do think it's still too early, but hey, they're the businessmen and not me, so I'll how it works out for them.

I think I'll only be upset if certain games are exclusive to that model which would be suicide. I also know they def want to rid that exploit, so that's probably a major.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't regret buying Switch day 1 tbh. And I actually wanted to get a second too. So I guess this will be the second one. I do think it's still too early, but hey, they're the businessmen and not me, so I'll how it works out for them.

I think I'll only be upset if certain games are exclusive to that model which would be suicide. I also know they def want to rid that exploit, so that's probably a major.

Correct me if I'm wrong but cant 3ds and 2ds and ds play the same games?

Hell nintendo has never been stingy with compatibility .Thus why they support using gamecube controllers to this day .Also wii u could play game cube, wiiu could play wii.......

Nintendo makes sure their players can eat .

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong but cant 3ds and 2ds and ds play the same games?

Hell nintendo has never been stingy with compatibility .Thus why they support using gamecube controllers to this day .Also wii u could play game cube, wiiu could play wii.......

Nintendo makes sure their players can eat .

The orginal DS I don't think can play the games the 2DS and 3DS can play. And apparently there are games the OG 3DS can't play that the new 3DS and 2DSxl can play which I think kinda upset people. But the new 2DSxl looked so :wow: people just had to cop it.

I’m still waiting for Nintendo to give me a reason to buy a Switch. Yippie, another Mario, Zelda, and bunch of other games I can get on my PS4.

you ain't getting

Daemon X Machina
Xenoblade
ARMS
Splatoon
Yoshi
Pokemon
Bayo3
Luigi's Mansion
FE
Metroid 4
SMTV

on PS4

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
They'll ship 100k of them worldwide to get a bunch've hype going too.

"we can't find these things anywhere, every store shelf is empty":comeon:

I'll wait to see cause I played 3 games on my switch and never turned it on again. Albeit they were 3 outstanding games.