New study links tattoos with increased risk of lymphoma cancer...and the size doesn't matter

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I'm just merely pointing out how people pick and choose what they want to be vigilant about.
There's a reason for that :skip:

If you think your shytting out the chemicals and GMO shyt most of this board is putting in they body,your an idiot.
The difference between food and tats is we need one of them to live :stopitslime:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I wanted one for a long time, and just never got it. It was gonna be nerdy, or something with a trinidad, haiti, and american flag. But then I became 34 and just thought, I'm too old. All the cool stuff shoulda been done when I was younger
I’m 34 now and wanted to get something to signify the birth of my son. But uhhhhhh I dunno lmao

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
So THIS is gonna be where alot of you fat sloppy fukks draw the line?

Be in threads going crazy over popeyes frosted biscuits and smash burgers with a side of coke but now tatts got you preserving your temple.

:dead:

Some of the folks ITT are fat/skinny fat and got tattoos though. :picard:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I been thinking about getting a third one but my last one was in 2010. Like some said in here already part of me thinks I’m too :flabbynsick: so I’m prolly done

my sister n law just got divorced and is now getting ink old AF :scust:

of course its a bunch of corny shyt that means nothing :russ:

go ahead with your mid lyfe crisis sis :wow: