New study links tattoos with increased risk of lymphoma cancer...and the size doesn't matter

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Pretty much everything we eat, drink, consume, put on our skin, breathe in gives us cancer at this point. From the soap you use, to the containers you drink out of, to the processed foods we eat. Really no escaping it but you can minimize it.
This lol

Nikkas that eat McDonald’s daily criticizing tattoos 😂

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
So THIS is gonna be where alot of you fat sloppy fukks draw the line?

Be in threads going crazy over popeyes frosted biscuits and smash burgers with a side of coke but now tatts got you preserving your temple.
You can't shyt out a tat :dahell:

There is no bodily function dedicated to getting rid of the impurities of permanent ink :dahell:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Starting at like 17 I spent the next few years stressing over what my first tat was gonna be until I ultimately decided I didn’t want one :skip:

Nothing else to add
I did the exact same shyt lol. Always wanted a big ass D on my back but it never played out right.

Me and my nikkas went to get tatted when we was 18 but I was last to go and dude was tired. Never really tried again after that. Definitely woulda got 1, but never wanted to go solo.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Considering those dudes are proud to let @Another Man penetrate them and inject his liquid inside of them, lymphoma isn't the only disease linked to tattoos :dame:

#TeamNoTats, motherfukkers :umad:
it gets worse. you ever watch a video of someone getting a tattoo?

you gotta take your shirt off and lay down :ufdup:

so youre laying there with @Another Man with your shirt off and he gets out a tub of Vaseline.... :dame:

large.webp

and intricate tattoos take hours and multiple sessions

so youre splayed out on a table gettin rubbed down with vaseline 2 times a week by a guy who looks like this

jelly-roll-cma-red-carpet-2023-billboard-1548.jpg

and not only that, but now you got a permanent reminder of it. sure, your tattoo might remind SOMEONE ELSE of your daughter, or jesus, the seven dwarves, whatever goofy shyt you got on your skin, but what are YOU gonna think of when you look at it? when you see a piece of art dont you think of the artist???:sas1:

no disrespect to anybodys art or anything but you kinda paid someone to molest you if you think about it :ohhh:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yeah, I spent my late teens/early 20s on the fence about getting a tat, then at some point I was like fukk it I'm old now :manny: nevermind

It'll be interesting to see if we start having a huge surge in lymphoma cases 10 or 20 years from now.

Hope not though. There are few people I'd wish cancer on.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You can't shyt out a tat :dahell:

There is no bodily function dedicated to getting rid of the impurities of permanent ink :dahell:

If you think your shytting out the chemicals and GMO shyt most of this board is putting in they body,your an idiot.

I'm just merely pointing out how people pick and choose what they want to be vigilant about.

The things you ingest exchange information on the cellular level with your body.

But hey,ink is also bad.