New Splinter Cell will be open world

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Odyssey is amazing in scope but goddamn is that game bolted and repetitive….how tf is the style of those games going to correlate with SC
Odyssesy fight mechanics are trash I hate that constant hit while nothing happens:hhh:Arkham series, Spider-Man, and God of war the Goat fighting styles:ahh::ahh:When an enemy gets hit they get rocked:demonic:

radio rahiem

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mount Vernon, NY via Trinidad & Tobago
Odyssesy fight mechanics are trash I hate that constant hit while nothing happens:hhh:Arkham series, Spider-Man, and God of war the Goat fighting styles:ahh::ahh:When an enemy gets hit they get rocked:demonic:
odyssey's combat is very offensive oriented; something tells me you're not using offense to its full potential.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stealth games and open worlds dont mix at all LMAO. And before yall mention MGS5 I would like to remind you them nikkas aint Kojima :yeshrug:

I just started playing MGS5 again on PC, the gameplay is still solid, the fact he kept all the videogammy shyt that was even in the first metal gear game with a realistic open world sand box, and it all works, is crazy

Chef

All Star
Daps
I wish I had the confidence in Ubisoft like some of you do. This isn’t Rayman-era Ubisoft anymore. :mjcry:

Odyssey was fun but holy shyt was it bloated. Breakpoint was trash at launch but shaped up to be a good game after a year. Y’all gonna learn the hard way. :mjgrin:

Doesn’t Netflix have a Splinter Cell anime coming out?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I wish I had the confidence in Ubisoft like some of you do. This isn’t Rayman-era Ubisoft anymore. :mjcry:

Odyssey was fun but holy shyt was it bloated. Breakpoint was trash at launch but shaped up to be a good game after a year. Y’all gonna learn the hard way. :mjgrin:

Doesn’t Netflix have a Splinter Cell anime coming out?

I'm buying it just to support it. I'm just not getting my hopes up:pacspit: