Daps
Reppin
Macragge
My vision of Florida in next 100 years

dinosaur-running-after-primitive-people_990095-4642.jpg

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
The fukked up part is these giant snakes eat baby alligators and crocodiles, so not only do they damage the ecosystem... they make sure that the ones that DO survive are the meanest, smartest gators and crocodiles

I know for a fact these lizards eat crocodile eggs in Thailand too, so were about to have a 3 way race of death between all types of fukking dinosaurs out here... a Jurassic Mexican stand off :beli:
stare-huh.gif

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
The Pythons cracked the code. The African Rock Pythons started PAAGIN with the Burmese Pythons and created a new super species in Florida thats hyper aggressive and big as hell

If these hoes link up with another species of Monitor lizard its a fukking wrap on mamas

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
This hillbilly cac lives in an eternal fantasy where he gets paid to ride golf carts and shoot animals all day with a rifle...
See, this is the problem, these folks got an Asian Invasion going on and undocumented Iguanas....they're just taking all the Gator jobs in Florida and nobody's doing anything about it, they need to build a wall in the Everglades :troll: