New Species Just Dropped In Florida: Asian Water Monitor 5+ Feet Long

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
More imbalance thanks to humans :francis:

The fukked up part is these giant snakes eat baby alligators and crocodiles, so not only do they damage the ecosystem... they make sure that the ones that DO survive are the meanest, smartest gators and crocodiles

I know for a fact these lizards eat crocodile eggs in Thailand too, so were about to have a 3 way race of death between all types of fukking dinosaurs out here... a Jurassic Mexican stand off :beli:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I get joints that big in my backyard eating mangoes that fell.

My neighbors caught one in their front yard the other day - I was walking by and there was like 7-8 of them in a circle beating it to death with whatever they could get their hands on :dead:

As they should!! Imagine that bytch whacks a curious toddler with its tail or eats somebodies dog :gucci:

fukk em :pacspit:

I pray to Allah some dumb ass cac doesnt decide to let loose black mambas or King cobras in the swamp :wow:

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Obligatory

giphy.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
no matter how much we scan the globe we will always find new animals because we have so much animal diversity on Earth

and there are countless living things we have in our oceans too...we actually have way less knowledge of the creatures in our oceans

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get joints that big in my backyard eating mangoes that fell.

My neighbors caught one in their front yard the other day - I was walking by and there was like 7-8 of them in a circle beating it to death with whatever they could get their hands on :dead:
Breh WHAT!? I thought this was a video of someone discovering the first one