New Robert Kirkman Series OUTCAST Trailer on Cinemax

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Not my PAWG MEGANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im coming to help you!!!!

Next episode is going to be lit

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching the season finale and I'm done with this show. Just isn't for me, I get the slow deliberate approach but it didn't grab me to keep watching further.

Kyle's daughter having the touch was a good moment though and the creepy ending at the gas station was eerie.

Rev burning that red haired c*nt on accident :mjlol::blessed:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Meh.

Finale was average and just felt like another episode.

I don't know if I will be back for s2.

It's possible it will improve a lot in S2 but it could just be more of the same.

I never hated the show but the only episode that I would qualify as good/great was the debut.

I guess I was hoping for more creepy exorcisms/possessions and instead we got some long drawn out arc about some...muddy thinly written plot.

6.5/10

Daps
Kinda what I figured. Finale revelations lead me to believe that these beings are demons at all. They're aware of the folk-lore and they're likely the reason for some of it, but none of that has to do with church and exorcisms. I got what I expected out of the finale. A few inconsistencies I have an issue with but i'll be tuned in when Season 2 gets here.