New Robert Kirkman Series OUTCAST Trailer on Cinemax

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Megan I told you to kill him

Yup, now he has all her money and still is filing the lawsuit against Mark :francis:.

This show really isn't focused heavily on demons or how exactly they are taking over the town/planet. It's more of a character study/reflection on loss, grief, etc with the demon stuff playing somewhat second fiddle. After Data carved up preacher, nothing much came of it :yeshrug:. Aside from more people in town thinking he is crazy, as nobody really believed him at the ceremony. Kyle found somebody else in town that is possessed :russell:.

Allison realizing just how terrified her daughter is of her and what she did was :to:though. Although how is Kyle supposed to rid the town of all these demons if he has a kid to look after now :ld:

Daps
That little girl was actually quite normal given the circumstances and what she witnessed. No wonder she wanted pops to come home so bad. Her and Kyle are the only two people that know the truth. :manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
So Data Demon was actually a better person than his host body :merchant:. They shed a little more light on them taking over, although they haven't actually came out and said exactly who they are or their ultimate agenda.

Rev stays doing too much :skip:, but he seems to be the only one in town who really has an issue. Fire chief was pretty much :yeshrug:with his wife being half-way taken over and liked the upgraded version.

Roy from The Office getting his wife's ring back. "He can take my truck and my badge, but he doesn't get to take your ring." :mjcry:

Make friends with demons who carve demonic symbols into preachers brehs :francis:

2 episodes left and I'm still not sure where things are headed.

Daps
Are we at all certain that this has anything to do with Demons and Religion at all ? Not once did I ever hear or see anything that confirms that they are "demons". Him carving symbol on the reverend seemed more like a sick joke than something that held any real meaning. Even the Chiefs wife made light of the Revs belief system but didn't say enough to confirm any loose affiliation with religion.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Are we at all certain that this has anything to do with Demons and Religion at all ? Not once did I ever hear or see anything that confirms that they are "demons". Him carving symbol on the reverend seemed more like a sick joke than something that held any real meaning. Even the Chiefs wife made light of the Revs belief system but didn't say enough to confirm any loose affiliation with religion.

I've been wondering that is well, they could be some kind of creatures from another planet or they might be leaving it ambiguous on purpose.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Also @hex :dwillhuh:

What's going one why was this removed from the currently airing section?

Personally I feel the currently airing section should be for shows that are on but lesser activity in threads. The stickies up top for the popping shows

But right now the only shows in the currently airing section are the same ones that are stickied up to anyway so it's not like anybody would even need to scroll down to the bottom.:dame:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Also @hex :dwillhuh:

What's going one why was this removed from the currently airing section?

Personally I feel the currently airing section should be for shows that are on but lesser activity in threads. The stickies up top for the popping shows

But right now the only shows in the currently airing section are the same ones that are stickied up to anyway so it's not like anybody would even need to scroll down to the bottom.:dame:

I don't watch half the shows stickied (or Currently Airing) so I just check the last post in them. This one didn't have posts for 3-4 days so I removed it. I'll put it back.

Fred.

Jermio

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piff

Edit:
If Megan's husband is dead, I'm done with this show. It'll be on some True Blood hacky shyt.

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Another slow episode up until the end.

They got Megan now :wow::sadcam:

Next week is the season finale, after that I'm done with the show.