New Regulations for Black/African Identity

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
That is not what OP wrote. What you are saying more lines up with common sense but it is not following OP's manifesto.

I keep waiting for him to get into the weeds. Or maybe he's already deep in the kind of weeds that inspire this kind of foolery.

It pretty much was bruh. That's exactly what he said.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Allow me to continue with part two.... this will mostly cover those people of mixed race and the "grandfather" clause. PLEASE read carefully, then respond accordingly.

As an African-American, I know that there have been people of mixed raced ancestry, your biracials, 1/4 & 1/8 black people, that have made SIGNIFICANT contributions to the legacy and history of blacks, in this case, in the United States and are not Uncle Tom's in any capacity. These individuals should be eternally recognized & celebrated for their contributions and/or sacrifices for the advancement of African-Americans in the United States. Therefore, these individual's legacy and identity shall remain intact.

As for the official period of time as to where the "grandfather" clause should commence and be effective retroactively should be open to debate. I'll admit, I don't have a concrete answer for this, so maybe a collection of great minds can come up with a solution that will suffice our issue. I won't denigrate all of the modern mixed raced people who identify as "black" as poor representations because there are some who are putting it down for black people (one comes to mind, actor Jessie Williams); harder than some that are supposedly more "black" than the mixed raced people. The result should be to keep the mixed race opportunists from playing both sides of the fence, causing descent and disarray, while walking away with spoils during the aftermath.

Next section will address c00nery among so-called "members" of the culture and how they shall be punished. Ideas are welcome.

Last edited:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Allow me to continue with part two.... this will mostly cover those people of mixed race and the "grandfather" clause. PLEASE read carefully, then respond accordingly.

As an African-American, I know that there have been people of mixed raced ancestry, your biracials, 1/4 & 1/8 black people, that have made SIGNIFICANT contributions to the legacy and history of blacks, in this case, in the United States and are not Uncle Tom's in any capacity. These individuals should be eternally recognized & celebrated for their contributions and/or sacrifices for the advancement of African-Americans in the United States. Therefore, these individual's legacy and identity shall remain intact.

As for the official period of time as to where the "grandfather" clause should commence and be effective retroactively should be open to debate. I'll admit, I don't have a concrete answer for this, so maybe a collection of great minds can come up with a solution that will suffice our issue. I won't denigrate all of the modern mixed raced people who identify as "black" as poor representations because there are some who are putting it down for black people (one comes to mind, actor Jessie Williams); harder than some that are supposedly more "black" than the mixed raced people. The result should be to keep the mixed race opportunists from playing both sides of the fence, causing descent and disarray, while walking away with spoils during the aftermath.

Next section will address c00nery among so-called "members" of the culture and how they shall be punished. Ideas are welcome.

Makes sense

koolkeef

Pro
Daps
:mjlol: @ brehs still thinking how black people define what black is matters.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Put me in the category with the most pawgs :ahh:

Sign me up breh. I love me some mayonnaise draws

FPQqMzg.gif

full
REEEYYYYYYYY!