New Regulations for Black/African Identity

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So Barack and his two daughters are disqualified then? If you respond just answer directly "yes" or "no".

I love it that you think this little manifesto means something.

He said biracials can be accepted if they marry Black and anyone with a Black and half-Black parent is Black.

But yes I agree this won't change anything.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
So Barack and his two daughters are disqualified then? If you respond just answer directly "yes" or "no".

I love it that you think this little manifesto means something.

@QuintessentialBM said:

"Individuals with 2 majority black parents. (with genetic ties at or greater than 70%)

Individuals with at least one majority black parent AND one parent with at least or greater than 50%

Individuals must be culturally aware, participating, and contributing within the culture. No selective participation BS
!"

That means Obama & his daughters are Black by his own definition.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
@QuintessentialBM said:

"Individuals with 2 majority black parents. (with genetic ties at or greater than 70%)

Individuals with at least one majority black parent AND one parent with at least or greater than 50%

Individuals must be culturally aware, participating, and contributing within the culture. No selective participation BS
!"

That means Obama & his daughters are Black by his own definition.

I wanted him to explain himself but

Barack has ONE parent that's African. So 50%

Now his kids have a 50% and who knows what Michelle is. But assuming she reaches 70% that leaves the kids with ONE qualified parent.

Does this sound stupid as fukc when you start doing the math? THAT'S CAUSE IT IS.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Barack Daughters are blk breh...

So is Barack? If no, then we admit a non Black can have black kids

Now. Why can't Barack's non Black mom also produce a black kid.

I think anybody who looks black to me is black. Even people like the pimp "white folks" who identify as black are black to me.

There is no use is trying to split everything up into all these sub groups. Black is black and they are down then welcome.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
lol @ this random nikka on the internet crowning himself the end all be all arbiter of blackness :camby:

we sure as hell know society, police, and the justice system in general goes by the one drop rule :sas1:

all this splitting hairs nonsense is bullshyt tbh

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
I wanted him to explain himself but

Barack has ONE parent that's African. So 50%

Now his kids have a 50% and who knows what Michelle is. But assuming she reaches 70% that leaves the kids with ONE qualified parent.

Does this sound stupid as fukc when you start doing the math? THAT'S CAUSE IT IS.

It's actually pretty straight forward though fam. One parent mostly Black, the other half Black & both culturally aware & aren't c00ns=Black family. Whether I agree or not with it is a different story

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
And who do they apply to? Jesse Jackson? Obama? The Coli? You?

I am actually considering creating an organization/foundation to do keep track of the identities of African-Americans and preserving historical records. A black individual would be under no obligation to register, but there would be benefits to join my organization. It wouldn't be as secretive as these black "Greek" organizations, but it also wouldn't be transparent either. The rules I've stated in the OG post will be a few of the basic prerequisites to qualify for membership. If you qualify, then you're in... if not... sorry!

:troll:

lol @ this random nikka on the internet crowning himself the end all be all arbiter of blackness :camby:

we sure as hell know society, police, and the justice system in general goes by the one drop rule :sas1:

all this splitting hairs nonsense is bullshyt tbh

Just so you know, I am that n***@ and you'll address me as such from here on out.

fukk the one drop rule, shawty... that shyt dead, shawty.

I said it and I mean that, shawty.

This will be my last response to the lot of clowns such as the both of you and that Ghost dude because, real talk, y'all saying a lot, but really ain't saying nothing at all.... plus y'all comprehension is severely lacking. I refuse to have discourse with the likes of you.

and.... y'all ain't black.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
It's actually pretty straight forward though fam. One parent mostly Black, the other half Black & both culturally aware & aren't c00ns=Black family. Whether I agree or not with it is a different story

That is not what OP wrote. What you are saying more lines up with common sense but it is not following OP's manifesto.

I keep waiting for him to get into the weeds. Or maybe he's already deep in the kind of weeds that inspire this kind of foolery.