New Regulations for Black/African Identity

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
I'm tired of all the in-fighting, so I'll just settle this now.....

Individuals with 2 majority black parents. (with genetic ties at or greater than 70%)

Individuals with at least one majority black parent AND one parent with at least or greater than 50%

Individuals must be culturally aware, participating, and contributing within the culture. No selective participation BS!

Biracials can apply for trial identity status... and will be accepted if they marry within the black culture and are actively aware, participating and contributing.

Sorry, no more biracials, quadc00ns or octoc00ns posing as black people. Continue to "wash" your bloodline. You're not needed or welcome any longer....

One drop rule is officially dead.....

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether

Individuals with 2 majority black parents. (with genetic ties at or greater than 70%)

Individuals with at least one majority black parent AND one parent with at least or greater than 50%

Individuals must be culturally aware, participating, and contributing within the culture. No selective participation BS!

Biracials can apply for trial identity status... and will be accepted if they marry within the black culture and are actively aware, participating and contributing.

Sorry, no more biracials, quadc00ns or octoc00ns posing as black people. Continue to "wash" your bloodline. You're not needed or welcome any longer....

So Barack and his two daughters are disqualified then? If you respond just answer directly "yes" or "no".

I love it that you think this little manifesto means something.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

And who do they apply to? Jesse Jackson? Obama? The Coli? You?