New PS5 owners can claim a free first party game of their choice

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PS+ Collection had none of these games. :francis:

(I'll give you TLoU Remastered being pretty much the same as TLoU Part I as a gift, so that's one similar game at best.)

Y'all need to wait for your orders from Meach. He's the Xbox troll who is actually clever. Let him run point and facilitate your nonsense.
They nikkas just storming in head first with no gear at this point :dead:

A “sony stans :mjlol:“ would have sufficed
I guess hyperboles only go one way with Sony stans. :mjlol: I wasn't coming in here with a 1 for 1 ratio, I couldn't if I wanted to because they removed more games than they offering with this "deal"

My point was new players had access to multiple games almost twice as many, now they get to choose 1 "for a limited time"

But you know cleverness and all

:mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I guess hyperboles only go one way with Sony stans. :mjlol: I wasn't coming in here with a 1 for 1 ratio, I couldn't if I wanted to because they removed more games than they offering with this "deal"

My point was new players had access to multiple games almost twice as many, now they get to choose 1 "for a limited time"

:coffee:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:mjlol: At giving out a game that you likely already have with your ps+ extra.

I guess if you buy the Spider-Man bundle, you can claim another game to play 10 hours later. :pachaha:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's crazy, the title starts off with "New" and they talking like they can claim a game now years later.

Meanwhile they took away collections which basically had all these games for new users
and instead are repacking it like they doing a favor and giving you a free game when they took a dozen more away from you.

Not a single one of these games in the OP was in the PS+ collection.

Terrible posting yet again :huhldup:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not a single one of these games in the OP was in the PS+ collection.

Terrible posting yet again :huhldup:
Remember when they shyt on the ps plus collection until Xbox did it 3 years later?