New PS5 owners can claim a free first party game of their choice

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
This isn’t a ps plus thing, it’s yours to keep.

Limited to select games. Offer valid only in the U.S. for eligible PSN account holders who are at least 18 years of age and purchase and activate a new PS5 console by October 20, 2023 @ 23:59pm (PDT). GAME MUST BE REDEEMED ON YOUR ACTIVATED PS5 CONSOLE BY NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 20, 2023 @ 23:59pm (PDT). Limit 1 game per user. No substitutions or replacements. Offer is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other select offers. Game selections subject to change at any time. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time. Void where prohibited.

To Redeem:

You'll need to buy and activate your new PS5 console
Once your PS5 console is activated, navigate to PlayStation Store on your PS5 console
You may see a banner with this offer. Click on the offer to make it to the Games Page which features eligible games to choose from.
Select one game to download for free
Click Download

Select Games:

Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales

Marvel's Spider-Man: Remastered

God of War Ragnarök

Horizon Forbidden West

Ghost of Tsushima Director's Cut

Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

Demon's Souls

The Last of Us Part I

Sackboy: A Big Adventure

Returnal

Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection

Death Stranding: Director's Cut

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Should have never taken away the Collection.

That was a nice little boost especially for folks new to the PS eco system.

I dont think most people even knew about it. I had people asking me what the ps collection was afte they got emails about it leaving

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sony Stan's crazy, the title starts off with "New" and they talking like they can claim a game now years later.

Meanwhile they took away collections which basically had all these games for new users and instead are repacking it like they doing a favor and giving you a free game when they took a dozen more away from you.

:mjlol:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Sony Stan's crazy, the title starts off with "New" and they talking like they can claim a game now years later.

Meanwhile they took away collections which basically had all these games for new users and instead are repacking it like they doing a favor and giving you a free game when they took a dozen more away from you.

@Gizmo_Duck thought it was a win. They gargle everything Sony does.

Daps

PS+ Collection had none of these games. :francis:

(I'll give you TLoU Remastered being pretty much the same as TLoU Part I as a gift, so that's one similar game at best.)

Y'all need to wait for your orders from Meach. He's the Xbox troll who is actually clever. Let him run point and facilitate your nonsense.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
PS+ Collection had none of these games. :francis:

(I'll give you TLoU Remastered being pretty much the same as TLoU Part I as a gift, so that's one similar game at best.)

Y'all need to wait for your orders from Meach. He's the Xbox troll who is actually clever. Let him run point and facilitate your nonsense.

They nikkas just storming in head first with no gear at this point :dead:

A “sony stans :mjlol:“ would have sufficed