New Posters, Prove You're Black.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Pretty sure I have stated that I'm black multiple times on here, not sure why that matters in response to my original comment. lol You don't have to say my comments bother you, I can only assume they do because you are only person in here that had a problem with what I said. I never said that you wanted to be friends, I'm only stating that I don't care who I offend on here, intentionally or unintentional.

How do u equate me askin if you're black or white to me be offended or having a problem with what you said :what:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
How do u equate me askin if you're black or white to me be offended or having a problem with what you said :what:
I only assumed you felt my post was directed towards you and took offense to it. Don't quote me anymore if you insist on having an argument about something so insignificant over the internet. None of this matters. lol

DaDoc04

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PG County and Jax
jacked your drawing breh
full

:mjlol::mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You fools don't have to prove you are black for a few posters that go crazy about it. They tell you to jump off a bridge... lol And it's typical for those type of users to just say you paid for a hand picture on fiverr or you are just an agent so what's the point? As long as you aren't being a slick racist or a BM/BW basher, there shouldn't be any problems but you shouldn't let some internet gangsters punk over the internet of all places in the first place.
Cac