King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:mjlol: Like this is even believable

I could be any race I want on the internet :stopitslime:

Key thing for me and white women are they're mostly more open mentally.

I'm a geeky nikka and my likes do not always align with a large amount of sisters.

Did date a sister this year and she was cool. Loved giving knowledge, swallowing, facials, rim jobs and all that wild shyt

But she couldn't get over the fact I date white girls.

Just something about that soft white porcelain skin and those healthy D cup breasts with the blue veins and pink nipples :wow:

^Ain't this you? fukk up out of here, c00n ass nikka. :what:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
New nikkas just can't win with yall boys.

No one would give a fukk if ya'll nikkas weren't accusing us of being Cacs while stalking and negging us. Ya'll created this monster. :mjgrin:

Everyone on this site has been accused of being a cac or c00n at some point. It's coli tradition same as negging people just for the fukk of it. It'll be great when yah migrate to the other forums besides TLR to do this annoying shyt and see its whole different animal :lolbron:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Everyone on this site has been accused of being a cac or c00n at some point. It's coli tradition same as negging people just for the fukk of it. It'll be great when yah migrate to the other forums besides TLR to do this annoying shyt and see its whole different animal :lolbron:
when they go to the booth and interact with the drake stans :russ:

i know the kobe stans will tear them to shreds

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
TLR too entertaining right now.

When I lurked I was here or the booth.

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
I was gonna rep you OP

But those nails b:francis:

Edit: I aint paying attention to anotha man's hands like that tho:dame:

jacked your drawing breh
full

Nevermind, hold this rep OP

Tombstone

The Villain
Daps
Reppin
College Park, GA
when they go to the booth and interact with the drake stans :russ:

i know the kobe stans will tear them to shreds
Lol i love the booth but god damn yall have nikkas stanning hard.

50/Ja/drake fans besides drake I didn't folk was still going for them, besides drake i know he has his cac stans.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
You fools don't have to prove you are black for a few posters that go crazy about it. They tell you to jump off a bridge... lol And it's typical for those type of users to just say you paid for a hand picture on fiverr or you are just an agent so what's the point? As long as you aren't being a slick racist or a BM/BW basher, there shouldn't be any problems but you shouldn't let some internet gangsters punk over the internet of all places in the first place.
Are u white