New Posters, Prove You're Black.

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
I meant to post earlier just to verify i'm not a cac. Don't lump me in with the rest of those weirdos. I've lurked off and on for about 2 or 3 years. Most likely found the coli through some random shyt like a My Brother and Me thread:pachaha:. Film Room got gems for days.
KGJ74QB.jpg

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
I'm not.
I was born to an Ashkenazi mother and a Jamaican father.
I don't identify as black; although, socially, that's what I'm seen as, and I definitely look it.
You have a Jamaican father but you don't identify as black. :mjpls:

You might be what the Coli commonly refers to as a c00n.

Tiger Woods 2.0 ass nikka :mjlol:

:camby:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
If I don't embrace my roots or my blackness, how did you know my father was Jamaican?
You acknowledging you have a Jamaican father is not the same thing as embracing your blackness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't Jamaicans, whether mixed or not, identify as black?

Poohdini

Rwanda Patriots Center #11
Daps
Reppin
I guess you calling me a "c00n" just solidifies the embracement of your blackness though, right?
I mean, referring to others who you deem black, as "c00ns", is the epitome of embracing ones blackness, right?
That is some seriously moronic, rudimentary level shaming. You're dumping water on a whale.

Jamaicans identify as Jamaicans, Nigerians identify as Nigerians, Haitians identify as Haitians, Ghanaian's identify as Ghanaian's, etc.. being black is a given. Most, if not all non-AA blacks, at least as a collective, identify by nationality. African Americans typically identify as "black" because they don't have a predominately black country to call home, and they have literally encompassed what it means to be black. That is why you may come across non-AA blacks, dark as night, who say they're not black. They think to be black means to be African American.

Some mixed Jamaicans identify as black, some don't; just like anyone else.
Although, by and large, and regardless of race, those who grew up on the island identify as Jamaican.

this nikka real