New Orleans accent.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Nah and no. Lol. Our accent differ based on what part of new Orleans you grew up in. I grew up in the 7th Ward and I sound differently from someone who grew up in uptown 3rd ward. But I don't know where the fukk the New York shyt came from lol. Been there plenty and they sound NOTHING like us.
Same, when I came home this summer I felt like:mindblown:

I'm from downtown, the 9th ward and we talk nothing like uptown. Plus you see people on the news and they don't have accents. I think new Orleans is the only place wherever they make you get rid of your accent for TV, movies, etc. Just listen to people from my city.
It was funny they had t Howard play the dad in princess and the frog

"C'mon Tiana Mayne make this gumbo"

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same, when I came home this summer I felt like:mindblown:

I'm from downtown, the 9th ward and we talk nothing like uptown. Plus you see people on the news and they don't have accents. I think new Orleans is the only place wherever they make you get rid of your accent for TV, movies, etc. Just listen to people from my city.
It was funny they had t Howard play the dad in princess and the frog

"C'mon Tiana Mayne make this gumbo"
:laff::deadmanny:

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Also I just watched that video op posted. That broad sound like she from chalmette or somewhere in St Bernard parish lol she don't sound like she from here(New Orleans) lol. White folk from New Orleans talk different from black folk from New Orleans but, even with that said she don't sound like either. She said somethings that's true but overall she sounds nothing like us. She from one of those surrounding areas from new Orleans and trynna claim it.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Also I just watched that video op posted. That broad sound like she from chalmette or somewhere in St Bernard parish lol she don't sound like she from here(New Orleans) lol. White folk from New Orleans talk different from black folk from New Orleans but, even with that said she don't sound like either. She said somethings that's true but overall she sounds nothing like us. She from one of those surrounding areas from new Orleans and trynna claim it.
Metairie:scust: