New Mississippi flag is raised, Confederate flag lowered for good

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The white flower in that flag was watered with the blood of black slaves....fukk you Mississippi

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Y’all why do i feel like nothing changes until somebody die? With the whole “moving on” I get it, but at the same time are cities counties and states gonna be as progressive in real action as they are with pandering to us about flags and painted roads? Is the forget it happened process kicking off? I just view it like the people still racist so what we really doing? Until jobs stop testing for weed and start testing for prejudice we standing still. To fully eradicate something you gotta cut off all oxygen. If they can still eat and live life what they really gonna alter?

I feel you, but I'm thinking you're asking for the impossible.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Nice flag

Reminds me of playing at my great granny crib while I was younger chilling under her Magnolia trees :mjcry:

Only been to Mississippi twice in my life but I loved it. Some good folks out there
My aunt had a magnolia tree in her front yard. That tree smells so good. Everytime I smell that smell it reminds me of waiting for the school bus in the morning.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Those CACs in your state is dragging down the image. The black folks I've met from there are cool. :ehh: I worked with a real bama ass dude from there who always had me cracking up though he was a heavy ass pawger and he liked them hefty :scust:

Every Mississippi breh I’ve ever met was solid, humble.

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset

If this ain’t blatant gerrymandering then I don’t know what is:mjlol:

gerrymandering is with districts, not counties. how big or small the counties are dont matter. NYs districts look like this
Map_of_New_York%27s_congressional_districts_from_2013_to_2022.png

now if you want to see some gerrymandering in action:
JMC2019112103-map1.png