New Mississippi flag is raised, Confederate flag lowered for good

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Y’all why do i feel like nothing changes until somebody die? With the whole “moving on” I get it, but at the same time are cities counties and states gonna be as progressive in real action as they are with pandering to us about flags and painted roads? Is the forget it happened process kicking off? I just view it like the people still racist so what we really doing? Until jobs stop testing for weed and start testing for prejudice we standing still. To fully eradicate something you gotta cut off all oxygen. If they can still eat and live life what they really gonna alter?

Last edited:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I always thought this. Like there's no way the entire state is red like they always show on the news. That entire blue section is the Mississippi Delta region and that part is blacker than Atlanta imo minus the city environment and development of course. In my mind there was no way that part of the state was red

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I always thought this. Like there's no way the entire state is red like they always show on the news. That entire blue section is the Mississippi Delta region and that part is blacker than Atlanta imo minus the city environment and development of course. In my mind there was no way that part of the state was red

Mississippi is the blackest State in the country I wonder if every AA there is registered to vote

If I’m not mistaken, the delta region is the blackest area of the country, but also the poorest. Those brothers and sisters need help down there