New Meghan the Stallion w/her BFF tempting her BF :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I prefer a woman with a much more tighter and slimmer figure than Jordyn Woods

but Jordyn is an alright looking woman.

She's had some work done though. She ain't natural, not that there's anything wrong with that, lol

thats unproven she used to be fat thats where the hate started because she lost a lot of weight from her younger days.

shes natural to me, thats why i am fond of her.

jordyn-woods-05.jpg

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
thats unproven she used to be fat thats where the hate started because she lost a lot of weight from her younger days.

shes natural to me, thats why i am fond of her.

jordyn-woods-05.jpg

I don't know, bro

I wouldn't be surprised if she's had work done

She's rich and of that world of Calabasas where they do the tummy tucks, BBLs and botox shyt. That shyt is like eating to them. They do that shyt like it's the norm. :russ:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
I don't know, bro

I wouldn't be surprised if she's had work done

She's rich and of that world of Calabasas where they do the tummy tucks, BBLs and botox shyt. That shyt is like eating to them. They do that shyt like it's the norm. :russ:

her teeth got fixed and she used to be a bloater.

and earlier this summer, her mother slammed rumors she underwent a Brazilian butt lift. “Yes, [Jordyn] is my daughter, which means she has my genetics. We have ass naturally!” she said at the time

Screenshot_2021-09-09-HEIR-JORDYN-on-Instagram-Sheesh-I-got-this-photo-sent-to-me-by-the-frst-place-team-and-I-look-back-...-600x384.png

i dont know either but fair is fair and i am giving her the benefit of doubt, there is nothing extraordinary about her body to have surgically enhanced.

ChillyAcidicInexpectatumpleco-max-1mb.gif

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Talking about Meg losing/ganing a few pounds? :what: That's shyt broads do bro.

Hold up. Hold up. lol

So now, a man can't comment on when a woman has lost or gained a few pounds?

A man can't call some shyt just for what it is or what it ain't.

Come on now, bro.

Brothers in here just observing and calling shyt what it is or what it ain't in the pictures.

It's apart of the discussion of the topic

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Hold up. Hold up. lol

So now, a man can't comment on when a woman has lost or gained a few pounds?

A man can't call some shyt just for what it is or what it ain't.

Come on now, bro.

Brothers in here just observing and calling shyt what it is or what it ain't in the pictures.

It's apart of the discussion of the topic

his just playing bro, just disgruntled :russ:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I wear the waist beads for exactly the reason you posted. I'm a prostitute.

No, it's really to monitor my weight lol. Are you west African? I spoke to a few women who said they would give them to newlyweds so they could monitor their weight gain. Some women wear them for years. Even when pregnant, they just roll upwards and when you have the baby you can see how close you've come to pre-baby weight. They also are helpful in curbing eating too much, as they get a little snug and uncomfortable if you have. Anything to get rid of all these fatties, amiright?!
im-331150