New Meghan the Stallion w/her BFF tempting her BF :

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Chick on the right look like she’s about to Animorph into a pterodactyl.

:ohhh:

:lolbron:

Do attractive women base their female friendships off of attractiveness? It’s almost like famous attractive women will mostly only be around other good looking females.

i dont know you know because its all about security and avoiding the last place. but still they want to be amidst an in-crowd group.

broller

Veteran
Daps
i dont know why girls wear them beads around their bellys now, its a prostitute thing and originally used just to determine if you have put on weight. :hubie:

megan-thee-stallion-pardi-ibiza-june-2022-pictures.jpg

megan-thee-stallion-pardi-ibiza-june-2022-pictures.jpg

59209103-10928539-image-a-61_1655497941565.jpg

Didn't know that. :ohhh:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I wear the waist beads for exactly the reason you posted. I'm a prostitute.

No, it's really to monitor my weight lol. Are you west African? I spoke to a few women who said they would give them to newlyweds so they could monitor their weight gain. Some women wear them for years. Even when pregnant, they just roll upwards and when you have the baby you can see how close you've come to pre-baby weight. They also are helpful in curbing eating too much, as they get a little snug and uncomfortable if you have. Anything to get rid of all these fatties, amiright?!

the only beads you should worry about are the ones you put in your butt.
Mashallah.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
she looks similar to these pics now than maybe last year where she was thicker round the edges, i thought she lost a little weight from last year :russ:

Maybe, now that I looked back at the pics that you posted. Sorta but not quote back to that size.

It's just with all that drinking, the weight comes right back :francis: