New Kojima heat coming!

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope it’s a Horror Game :yeshrug:

He had something with PT/Silent Hills and we got cheated out of it, plus he’s really good at Horror elements. It’s about time for him to jump head first into the Horror genre

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
I missed PT but if he's really working a silent hill type joint I'll take it. just based on the beginning of phantom pain, that shyt is ill. even some of the stuff in death stranding.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'll give dude benefit of the doubt...but he's one more goofy game away from me believing that Konami wasn't the problem
Mad scientist needs to be reined in just enough to stay on course. But not too much or you lose what makes him unique.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
:russell: The next update will be 2 years from now with 1 water paint artwork pic. 1 year after that will be a 1 min teaser trailer and a long interview talking about how he's learned from his past projects. Another year forward will be a 10 min demo trailer with a bunch of famous people in it with a release date of next year :heh:.

Total time 5 years of nonsense and spending most of the budget traveling and hire c and b list actors with the same fox engine/mgs 2 style gameplay.

Jchr is

Banned
Daps
I want that GDT and Junji collab.

Konami fukked us but Sony got the power to make this shyt happen.