New Kojima heat coming!

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Death Stranding is an awesome game, I have no idea what folks are whining about. Must've never played it.

I wonder if he still wants to make a horror game. Maybe the Silent Hills debacle with Konami burned him out on making such a game.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
FedEx 2: The Last Package
Screenshot
7pzqnh5agcf51.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Death Stranding is an awesome game, I have no idea what folks are whining about. Must've never played it.

I wonder if he still wants to make a horror game. Maybe the Silent Hills debacle with Konami burned him out on making such a game.
break it down for me then because i haven't played it and the videos don't sell it.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

The game definitely picks up steam and gets much more fun as it goes along. It actually has quite a few MGS elements thrown in it as well.
I can’t blame people 100% for not having the patience to stick with it though. The pacing of the game overall isn’t the most forgiving. Not every game has to be guns blazing from the jump (or even at all) but it’s the devs job to make sure there is a great balance of interesting activity and they didn’t do that with this game.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i got pretty far into it, i guess i got to some fun parts. its brilliant in its design - how it makes you feel like you are actually having a difficult time. very similar to how alan wake actually makes it really feel like youre having a fukked up night. it all comes together fine technically...the issue is im rarely, if ever, in the mood to have a fukked up night. its not a fun game its stressful. i wanted it to resolve and release so i could be done with it

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The game definitely picks up steam and gets much more fun as it goes along. It actually has quite a few MGS elements thrown in it as well.
I can’t blame people 100% for not having the patience to stick with it though. The pacing of the game overall isn’t the most forgiving. Not every game has to be guns blazing from the jump (or even at all) but it’s the devs job to make sure there is a great balance of interesting activity and they didn’t do that with this game.
Yeah, the gameplay and the story really only fall into place when you get past the first area. Still, I doubt most who shyt on the game even played it.