New Kendrick Lamar song

Superstar
Daps
Can this also be a Black Forces with The Tan Gummy Sole Appreciation thread?:hubie:
f5dac4e35a0eb9fe94903112330eac16.jpg

:wow:
When I use to pull that first black “20 pair for $5” tube sock halfway down under my ankle, and fold the toe up over the top of my foot so my creases didn’t show.

iliketurtles

Do Right And Kill Everything
Daps
Reppin
Free guwop
"We should kill all these people and then we'll have a beautiful earth." :mjlol:

Says kill people that that pop molly from degenerates that dont acknowledge his gospel. This is the ramblings of a deranged, narcissistic, weirdo.

He sounds like a literal cult leader.
He is a cult leader look at the responses

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now I know a most of the negative responses from Drake fans is just cope but I find it crazy that many of them don't realize that Drake is a hip hop nerd and a student of the game.

His music doesn't reflect it most of the time but the dude knows his shyt and is as much of an online forum head as the typical Reddit or Coli member
I tell people this all the time. Drake is a huge fan of the culture, and that’s why it comes off as cos playing to some folks cause he’s not “in it”

Below is probably the most accurate description of Kendrick and Drake that I’ve heard; and I find it non biased

x.com

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
It is like he was given a chart with the tonality and even vocal inflections he needed to hit to allude to his success with Not Like Us

This is what I hear from Da Baby and Peezy, rappers that had a successful song and replicate the exact flow on everything else