New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Will Corn be in the game?
I dont see why he wouldn't be. Hes never been in any of the crossover material as a playable character, but he's always apart of the main three to represent the series in promotional material for the main series itself

Since this game seems to be closer to the original jet set radio, I'm assuming beat will most likely be the leader again. I personally think corn fits better and like beat as the cocky rival that tries to surpass him. But who knows, if they go with beat, they may portray it in a cool way.

On a related note, hope the story is more in depth this time around and we see some side stories with each character. I'd like to have some mechanics similar to the persona games where you can level up friendships with members of the gang to unlock content. One of the edges I think the series has over bombrush is its characters. They all have distinct traits to work with based on the first two games, but here they can really flesh everyone out and give us more of an interesting story.

I'm hoping they confirm beat is goji's son for one. Would explain why he'd go out his way to make copies of beat and refer to them as his "sons". Beat's logo is a vinyl record and records are a source of power for goji, so that's another similarity there. It also ties back into beat's original backstory as a runaway. If he's the leader in this game, the gg's could even have been started by him to fight back against his father.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
0d9a76c008742de746014a1b7743820fce00621e.gif
Definitely hope they learn more into this design than the one in future

Only redesign that was a downgrade :francis:

Piranha gotta be top 5 baddest game characters, no lie

Last edited:

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
They got get on the new shyt too, I would have said they could have tried to hit up TikTok dudes like DJ smallz but he’s selling beats to Nicki Minaj now so he might be out of here as far as cost.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I was :scusthov: at you bigging up the clone game

Fuk sega for taking so long but I’ll cop​
:manny:
Bombrush is the defacto Jet Set Radio sequel.
Can't nobody take that away from Team Reptile and the only reason Sega feels emboldened to drop new shyt is because Cyberfunk restored the feeling.
It's on Jet Set/Sega to play catch up and see if they can score with the alley oop Team Reptile tossed 'em.
You and other folk may automatically give 'em the crown off the fact that it's Jet Set and a decade or so ago, I'd be front and centre with y'all, but nah.
They ignores us.
They ignored me.
They ignored YOU.
They got to re-prove themselves.​

Jimmy ValenTime

A really good Lawyer
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
i think both crazy taxi and jet set radio can work as online matches

the streets of rage looks kind of trash to be honest.