New Jet Set Radio, Shinobi, Golden Axe, Crazy Taxi and Streets of Rage games announced

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

sQRUWuE.png

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
New Jet Set Radio?!

:snooze:
We got Bombrush at home in the fridge.
Got tired of begging y'all nikkas for damn near two decades with nary a word or acknowledgement. May Godzilla fukk y'all.​
Yup I agree with you, I will be repeatedly saying fukk them nikkas the first day I cop

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Yup I agree with you, I will be repeatedly saying fukk them nikkas the first day I cop​

Nah, breh. Seriously. I'll play it and I honestly hope they restore the feeling, but it's been TWO fukkING DECADES, of fan clamor.

Naganuma been getting swamped with years of questions lime he work for Sega and all he had to say was "Them nikkas ain't picking up the phone." Then we get BombRush and now them njggas make a trailer?

It's like when certain bytches you had a crush on for years, but got ignored, start flirting with you or responding to texts after you find a more reasonable chick and she makes you laugh/smile again.

I'm interested in every game BUT that, despite it being the only game they shown that I'd spend my last dollars on, since I love the franchise so much.​

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

Nah, breh. Seriously. I'll play it and I honestly hope they restore the feeling, but it's been TWO fukkING DECADES, of fan clamor.

Naganuma been getting swamped with years of questions lime he work for Sega and all he had to say was "Them nikkas ain't picking up the phone." Then we get BombRush and now them njggas make a trailer?

It's like when certain bytches you had a crush on for years, but got ignored, start flirting with you or responding to texts after you find a more reasonable chick and she makes you laugh/smile again.

I'm interested in every game BUT that, despite it being the only game they shown that I'd spend my last dollars on, since I love the franchise so much.​

Bruh Sega is not worried about that fukkin fan game. They had an investor call years ago saying they were looking to get back to their roots. :russ:

JSR has probably been in dev for years before Bombrush was even on their radar.

Address_Unknown

Daps
Bruh Sega is not worried about that fukkin fan game. They had an investor call years ago saying they were looking to get back to their roots. :russ:

JSR has probably been in dev for years before Bombrush was even on their radar.​

:manny:
All the more reason I don't give a fukk past experiencing the end product. Pirated, even until I pass judgement and decide to cop if it replaces Bombrush as something worthy of the hype I refuse to give this shyt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

:manny:
All the more reason I don't give a fukk past experiencing the end product. Pirated, even until I pass judgement and decide to cop if it replaces Bombrush as something worthy of the hype I refuse to give this shyt.

I get what saying breh but Sega has always been in flux since leaving the hardware game and was in no position to revive long dead franchises. Sonic & Yakuza had to do a lot of heavy lifting to get em to even taking a second look at these games.

Address_Unknown

Daps
I get what saying breh but Sega has always been in flux since leaving the hardware game and was in no position to revive long dead franchises. Sonic & Yakuza had to do a lot of heavy lifting to get em to even taking a second look at these games.​

And I get THAT shyt, but honestly I'm sick of these Japanese game companies just going radio silent on certain shyt to an almost disrespectful level based off the shareholder culture of them being driven by elderly b*stards who are concerned by profit and not passion/interest in making games like the developers do.

shyt like this move happening similar to Nintendo finally acknowledging Paper Mario 1000 year after de Adès of clamor and questioning as well got me feeling the steady disconnect of games being made and created to serve a purpose other than being profitable ips to be sequeled and exploited.

I'm in my feelings since I was mad passionate about this shyt in my teens, as a man facing 40, but I couldn't help but feel a bit fukked up when I finally saw the shyt like "Oh, now we gonna have a dialogue on it cause someone else restored the feeling?"

Calculated move, but at the same time, the emotions that endeared me and others to these games got me feeling like this is nothing more than an opportunity to exploit rather than excite.​