New Jersey Drive(1995) 25th anniversary

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Dead Presidents is definitely the best film out of all the hood movies ...quality, acting, cinematography, etc

Even today folks dress up like them on Halloween

CAN WE REALLY CONSIDER
A MOVIE THAT WAS SET IN THE 60S/70S
A HOOD MOVIE THOUGH?

:devil:
:evil:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Still don’t understand how midget never got arrested.cops was on dude ass every other scene including cam footage of him stealing a car yet he never got locked up

And the part when Dude who was locked up with Jason jacked ol gurl whip threw her ass n the street.what was the backstory? dude was like “yea nikka I should clap yo ass” why tf? I guess midget got him locked up, them griselda cats used that scene at the end of beloved

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Still don’t understand how midget never got arrested.cops was on dude ass every other scene including cam footage of him stealing a car yet he never got locked up

And the part when Dude who was locked up with Jason jacked ol gurl whip threw her ass n the street.what was the backstory? dude was like “yea nikka I should clap yo ass” why tf? I guess midget got him locked up, them griselda cats used that scene at the end of beloved

Midget was probably an informant. The guy who carjacked his girlfriend asked him what's up with Midget when they were in jail. Who knows? There wasn't an overarching story line. It just seemed like a random week in Newark.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In Too Deep was actually based off a true story from Boston, where an undercover made it deep into an outfit operating out of Orchard Park Projects. I think the undercover eventually offed himself because of the psychological scarring his experience within the drug organization left him. :francis:
This is news to me - I have to look that up
NUEGe.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
In Too Deep was actually based off a true story from Boston, where an undercover made it deep into an outfit operating out of Orchard Park Projects. I think the undercover eventually offed himself because of the psychological scarring his experience within the drug organization left him. :francis:
I wonder if the scene on the pool table was one of the real life incidents that he saw, along with having to shoot people to defend his life against what happened in the staircase when thr 2 dudes tried to jump him. He crossed a lot of lines himself. Undercovers break laws all the time so how do they feel comfortable arresting people for the same activity they engaged in.

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
Dead Presidents is definitely the best film out of all the hood movies ...quality, acting, cinematography, etc

Even today folks dress up like them on Halloween

dead pres is underrated like crazy...n what’s wild is that the Hughes bro’s coulda went in another direction n made it a full vietnam war flick

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Blassic movie - I saw the lead actor at a bank in downtown Newark, depositing stacks and stacks of cash. Pulling the money out of a bag and setting it right in front of the teller at a desk. One of my “celebrity” sighting moments.

I saw the actor who played the cop in that pizzaria on the corner of 116th and Lex back in October.
Sams-Famous-Pizzeria.jpg