NEW JAY Z VIDEO: The Story Of OJ

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka so what? Yall (not you specifically) main argument against hov was his content. The man switches the content up and then its "its cool but (insert my favorite rapper) did it better"

Smh

@Wallychamp @LEE Everyday

Wasn't a knock on Jay's work here, nor an unneeded comparison (E-40 vs Rakim: who betta??)

What I meant are two things, to get it clear:

1 Jay hops on a lane he isn't really suited for because it's hot righ now (racism, crimes against blacks, Get Out movie, Kendrick among others putting popular work out including these issues)

2 we all know he don't really care. Dude lives the most luxurious lavish life not giving a fukk about you lil nikkas in here

Daps
Reppin
NULL
1 Jay hops on a lane he isn't really suited for because it's hot righ now (racism, crimes against blacks, Get Out movie, Kendrick among others putting popular work out including these issues)

2 we all know he don't really care. Dude lives the most luxurious lavish life not giving a fukk about you lil nikkas in here

:mjlol:

The mental hoops yall internet cats jump through..... :dead:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
You wanna know what's more important than throwin' away money at a strip club? Credit
You ever wonder why Jewish people own all the property in America? This how they did it
Financial freedom my only hope
fukk livin' rich and dyin' broke
I bought some artwork for 1 million
2 years later, that shyt worth 2 million
Few years later, that shyt worth 8 million
I can't wait to give this shyt to my children
Y'all think it's bougie, I'm like, it's fine
But I'm tryin' to give you a million dollars worth of game for $9.99
I turned that 2 to a 4, 4 to an 8
I turned my life into a nice first week release date
Y'all out here still takin' advances, huh?
Me and my nikkas takin' real Chances, uh
Y'all on the 'Gram holdin' money to your ear
There's a disconnect, we don't call that money over here, yeah

200w.gif

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
@Wallychamp @LEE Everyday

Wasn't a knock on Jay's work here, nor an unneeded comparison (E-40 vs Rakim: who betta??)

What I meant are two things, to get it clear:

Ironically in real life he's more involved than the people that use it for entertainment.

Being a nikka that raps about his life, I'm disappointed about him not rapping about it more. But it might be too close to heart for him to actually want to do too much on the topic. Or perhaps he hadn't figured out a way to make it sound dope.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
yeah,...
he has jiggaboo time Stephen fetchit style cartoons as his imagery in his new record.
like it is some profound statement when in reality.
he soul'd out just like that imagery and the performers of that Time the cartoons and imagery made a mockery of.

shyt is bullshyt.

art barr
Says the camron fan.