New Infamous and Sly Cooper games are in the works

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I bought second son a while back cuz it was mad cheap…might play it…I liked first light…liked infamous initially (the very first one) but I didn’t enjoy the repetitiveness it offered…yes “all games are repetitive” but with some games shyt grows old faster than others

if they successfully bring both those games back sucker punch might rival insomniac :ehh:

…and they got ghost too
You played First Light first?! :gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You played First Light first?! :gucci:

yup…even crazier it was the only reason I got a PS4 initially…normally I buy a playstation each gen w/o question…but at the start of last gen everyone I knew was hopping on to xbox one bcuz of GTA online and wanting to “consolidate” our crew…since it was pretty much the only game I really played (usually busy with work), I decided to make the switch and get it and was gonna pass on the PS4

went to bestbuy and wanted to play with the xbox one for awhile to get a feel for it and fell in love with the controller on the spot and bought it…decided to try out the PS4 model unit just for fun and the game they had running on it was first light which was really fun so I decided I’d buy a PS4 too later on…got one like a month later from canada on ebay…it was decently priced and came with TLOU remastered…been riding with both consoles since then

*edit*

goddamn I thought that was gonna be a short story lmao

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
*edit*

goddamn I thought that was gonna be a short story lmao
No worries, I be reading peoples dissertations on here as long as it’s coherent (unlike that “I saw Batman today :drunk:” thread). Funnily enough I only gave InFamous 1 a shot because Sony gave it away after the network outage. Haaaated it (2 snaps in z formation :wrist:). But for some reason 2 clicked with me. I don’t know if it was because it was set in a New Orleans knockoff or the antagonist was a breh but I had a lot of fun with it. The traversal and graphics were also greatly improved. Was actually kind of miffed they soft rebooted with SS, but I still enjoyed that. Definitely recommend it. It’s just now you been spoiled by the neon power which is IMO the best one.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No worries, I be reading peoples dissertations on here as long as it’s coherent (unlike that “I saw Batman today :drunk:” thread). Funnily enough I only gave InFamous 1 a shot because Sony gave it away after the network outage. Haaaated it (2 snaps in z formation :wrist:). But for some reason 2 clicked with me. I don’t know if it was because it was set in a New Orleans knockoff or the antagonist was a breh but I had a lot of fun with it. The traversal and graphics were also greatly improved. Was actually kind of miffed they soft rebooted with SS, but I still enjoyed that. Definitely recommend it. It’s just now you been spoiled by the neon power which is IMO the best one.

playing part 2 now…I forgot I can choose to be a scumbag :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ugh just remembered another reason why I hated the first infamous…all the bad guys have fukking impeccable aim regardless of distance and how fast I’m fukking moving

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
playing part 2 now…I forgot I can choose to be a scumbag :mjgrin:
Damn bruh, you still got the PS3 hooked up? Or maybe PSNow? I was thinking you might try out Second Son but I see you thorough with it lmao. As for the enemy aiming, yeah, that doesn’t change even all the way up to SS. shyt locks onto you like a magnet regardless of positioning. Control was the same way.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn bruh, you still got the PS3 hooked up? Or maybe PSNow? I was thinking you might try out Second Son but I see you thorough with it lmao. As for the enemy aiming, yeah, that doesn’t change even all the way up to SS. shyt locks onto you like a magnet regardless of positioning. Control was the same way.

my bad…I was referring to second son…I forgot there was a sequel on PS3

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps
Xbots thinking we gotta compete and buy companies for games

When sony has a deep backlog of untouched ips they can give away to thier studios

Twisted metal, Socom...:sas2: