New Infamous and Sly Cooper games are in the works

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Idk. It's gotta do alot to be impressive with works like 3D World Galaxy Rift apart and It takes two out here running this. Sly was never "that" good to begin with compared to Jak and Ratchet. Crash 4 came and went cause it just didn't stand out. The same will most likely happen with this.

But if they can actually make a great game out of it i'm all for it. I always thought the world of sly was cool.

Daps
Who is developing it? Sucker Punch? Only makes sense if they have expanded and have multiple teams
Otherwise I can see Infamous and GOT 2 from Sucker Punch with Sly Cooper being made by another studio under Sucker Punch's supervision

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Second Son still holds up and at the time the neon and particle effects were really impressive. I wasn't feeling the first one though but they definitely came through with 2 and SS. The Sly Cooper games always been my joints. I only have like 12 plats and 4 are from Sucker Punch lol. So yea, I'm down for new entries.

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
new character, new story, reboot game design, a more unique power. etc

a non-mcu superhero game/story has to do something interesting to set itself apart right now. I wouldn't mind a more linear narrative driven story with bigger destruction.

something in the vain of a metroidvania like arkham or control
Evil ending from I2 should’ve been canon, so much possibilities with it

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Second Son still holds up and at the time the neon and particle effects were really impressive. I wasn't feeling the first one though but they definitely came through with 2 and SS.
I can dig that, they hashed out the narrative on the later games. the first one was a straight up arcade game tho...gameplay just fun as a mf

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bought second son a while back cuz it was mad cheap…might play it…I liked first light…liked infamous initially (the very first one) but I didn’t enjoy the repetitiveness it offered…yes “all games are repetitive” but with some games shyt grows old faster than others

if they successfully bring both those games back sucker punch might rival insomniac :ehh:

…and they got ghost too