New Grappler Baki season out now

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt was VIOLENTLY disrespectful

waited til the whole roster was present to air him out :mjlol: even his dad was like yuck
That's the crazy thing about this series. The brutal honesty of people's weakness. There's no excuse for anything. And yujiro can say it because the fukk is anybody gonna do?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This nikka Katsumi got played Youjiro said no one wants you around. Not me, not Baki, not even your pops. :russ:

That was a cold as line…. Like there is a meme… Super Villain Origin Story

But that is a prime example of the meme of someone becoming a Super Villain.

That ether burned him so bad… he dedicated the rest of his life for that fight :russ:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That's the crazy thing about this series. The brutal honesty of people's weakness. There's no excuse for anything. And yujiro can say it because the fukk is anybody gonna do?
doppo had a drink with him later too. picked up the tab on 2400 dollar bottle and said "damn you know what? i really should've been a better father" lmao

then dude spent two episodes boxing an egg in darkness and turning his bones to jello and was STILL ready to die just to get his name back :dead:

doppo flew his adopted moms out there just to send him off :dead: if you don't fight him you a bytch fr ijs

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
doppo had a drink with him later too. picked up the tab on 2400 dollar bottle and said "damn you know what? i really should've been a better father" lmao

then dude spent two episodes boxing an egg in darkness and turning his bones to jello and was STILL ready to die just to get his name back :dead:

doppo flew his adopted moms out there just to send him off :dead: if you don't fight him you a bytch fr ijs
We need a Doppo vs Youjiro street fighter meme telling Doppo to go home and be a family man. :russ:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reminds me of when Ali Jr was talking all that life and death shyt and Baki hit him with :ufdup:
Ali Jr and Katsumi pretty similiar, both pampered geniuses who weren't really about that life, both had legendary fathers. In the end Katsumi put it all on the line, Ali Jr was saved by his father but Doppo explicitly didn't save Katsumi.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
im waaaaay too used to sub
:dead: :mjlol:

Hit him with the beginning of Ether

Ayo I know you ain’t talking about me dawg. You?? What??:childplease:

Then proceeded to shyt on his whole life :dead:
the funniest part is that yujiro beat people to death for less :laff: he just wanted to burn his soul up on some true ether shyt