New Grappler Baki season out now

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn i've been watching an episode a day to make it last. I read the manga so long ago there is plenty of grade a fukkery to make you hype.
Oliva V Guevera was incredible. I wanted to legit cheer for them like the inmates. Baki laying up with Maria :mjlol: Tongue teeth and lips was dope but i expected more, in the manga it was top notch. Iron Michael getting his ass whooped.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with Netflix slipping you think this is the end for Baki anime? It was already in production i know that much.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So with Netflix slipping you think this is the end for Baki anime? It was already in production i know that much.

Baki has a legit fanbase now whenever a new season drops its automatic top ten most watched I dont see them giving up on this so far in the game

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just reada little bit of the current manga. Yujiro out here raping cats. Itagaki is wild. They set it up like Yujiro testosterone is so high everybody is a woman to him. He even threatened to rape an old man for talking a little too freely to him. Grappler Harlem

E6IABuVWYAYTTjn.jpg:large

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Just reada little bit of the current manga. Yujiro out here raping cats. Itagaki is wild. They set it up like Yujiro testosterone is so high everybody is a woman to him. He even threatened to rape an old man for talking a little too freely to him. Grappler Harlem

Series jumped the shark a long time ago.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK

We don’t acknowledge these arcs :dame: