New Girl Season 7 - Final Season Thread

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They basically felt like he messed up the dynamic of the show, which i think is BS because he fit in with everyone.
I agree with you about that being bs. The show didn’t lose any momentum at all from Coach coming back to me.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Tonight was the best episode of the season so far, I legit laughed out loud several times throughout the episode.

The overly dramatic intro only to find out its the 1 year anniversary of the death of an Cat :mjlol:

Black dude from Veep having a cameo :krs: when he dropped the mic and started reading his medication prescription had me like :laff: :laff:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Tonight was the best episode of the season so far, I legit laughed out loud several times throughout the episode.

The overly dramatic intro only to find out its the 1 year anniversary of the death of an Cat :mjlol:

Black dude from Veep having a cameo :krs: when he dropped the mic and started reading his medication prescription had me like :laff: :laff:
Coach pointing out that Jess and Nick's poem didn't rhyme killed me :mjlol:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Great way for them to end it, by moving out of the loft and playing True American again. That possible look into the future with them all together w/their kids playing :mjcry:

Of course Winston would go to far with the prank :russ:

Great seeing Tran again and he finally spoke :gladbron:, Nadia coming back, Schmidt's penis cast :dame:

Great hangout show about friendship :obama: