New Girl Season 7 - Final Season Thread

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Schmidt fukked up by asking Jess to be her tutor, in the end Jess admitted she had no business tutoring Ruth. The reality is Jess hates private schools because their teachers are way more experienced than her.
True but ruth knew how to cut a circle and had a creative answer to the question.
That Denise shyt was funny though.
:dead:

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
With this being the last season & only being 8 episodes, they should've made Coach a regular. Again.
Tbh I don’t get why even he left the second time. It’s not like Damon wayans jr had anything else lined up.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tbh I don’t get why even he left the second time. It’s not like Damon wayans jr had anything else lined up.
Maybe he let the online community run him off, on their official Facebook page there was always a bunch of negative comments about him.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers

He had to choose between New Girl & Happy Endings due to scheduling reasons far as i can remember, that didn't work out well though :mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He had to choose between New Girl & Happy Endings due to scheduling reasons far as i can remember, that didn't work out well though :mjgrin:
He quit the first time because of Happy Endings but the second time is anyone's guess, as for it not working out he was better on HE was a hilarious show and he was great on it.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Nah bruh that was when he left the first time after the new girl pilot. He cameback after Happy Endings got cancelled for almost two whole seasons. Then left again outside of a few guest appearances. And given how his career has gone since, I don’t get why he left New Girl the 2nd time. Should’ve just stuck around.