New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
The DBZ community y'all: :laff:

B62AEAA5A8ED5CDC195F218B58B2DB81381BC971

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tips on beating cell breh I'm level 21

I didn't take him out until I was like lvl 28 with stacked super ki-attacks and ki so that I could hit him with Special Beam Cannon and it was still pretty tough. The Cell Saga was definitely the toughest for me so far, Hercule put the beats on me for a while.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I'm the strongest on earth.
WHAT THE fukk WHY WONT YOU fukkING DROP
I GOT RADDITZ AND NAPPA COMING BACK AND VEGETA GETTING BACK UP AND STILL NO fukkING DROPP
ARRRGHHH

Breh no lie i did that mission like 50 fukking times before it dropped just keep at it

Wait until you start farming dragonballs:merchant:

I got 6 all I need is one I spent 4 HOURS FARMING LAST NIGHT AND THE shyt STILL AINT DROP.

I love this game but hate the rng system and servers.

Cant wait to see what they do with DLC:blessed:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Breh no lie i did that mission like 50 fukking times before it dropped just keep at it

Wait until you start farming dragonballs:merchant:

I got 6 all I need is one I spent 4 HOURS FARMING LAST NIGHT AND THE shyt STILL AINT DROP.

I love this game but hate the rng system and servers.

Cant wait to see what they do with DLC:blessed:

What pq are you using to farm them?

-DMP-

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
What pq are you using to farm them?

-DMP-

PQ 12 Ginyu force battle where the Time Patroller shows up instantly and if he aint there you just restart until he shows.

I was farming for dragonballs and powerleveling(PQ Great Ape I think like 54 or something) from 5 to 10:30 and I got the 6 mad quick but after that the game aint show me NO LOVE for that 6 star dragonball. im going to try when I get done with laundry after work today.

Anyone on the xboxone playing today have they fixed the fukking servers yet????

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PQ 12 Ginyu force battle where the Time Patroller shows up instantly and if he aint there you just restart until he shows.

I was farming for dragonballs and powerleveling(PQ Great Ape I think like 54 or something) from 5 to 10:30 and I got the 6 mad quick but after that the game aint show me NO LOVE for that 6 star dragonball. im going to try when I get done with laundry after work today.

Anyone on the xboxone playing today have they fixed the fukking servers yet????

:ohhh:

I been using Prepare for the attack of the Saiyans, you have to fight tien yamcha and krillin but they go down in 3-4 hits. Patroller shows up after words and if not just restart.

Might have to switch it to PQ 12 when I farm for them again.

-DMP-

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Im level 23 and freeza is giving me that work :damn:

I wanna start a new character though. When do we unlock the other slots?

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:feedme:@-DMP- how you level up so quick

I tend to play hours at a time on the weekend cuz I grind for certain things, higher PQs give like 15k+ exp even if you don't z rank. z rank gives like 30k+ ( I did the beerus solo PQ about 10 times in a row grinding for something I cant remember)

But if you don't have any of the higher lvl pqs yet just get with a high level person on line and do them. I'll add you later and we can run some.

-DMP-

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The ai in this game is absolute garbage...

I have every character unlocked and the 4th Piccolo is the only useful friendly AI that doesn't die in 3 seconds because of the zsoul he's using...I got broly and ssj4 vegeto getting that work from some bald headed midget I lace in 3 hits...:smh:

Its really ridiculous...

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I tend to play hours at a time on the weekend cuz I grind for certain things, higher PQs give like 15k+ exp even if you don't z rank. z rank gives like 30k+ ( I did the beerus solo PQ about 10 times in a row grinding for something I cant remember)

But if you don't have any of the higher lvl pqs yet just get with a high level person on line and do them. I'll add you later and we can run some.

-DMP-

Add me too breh

Piff_clinton

They open up after you finish the story.

-DMP-
:salute:
The ai in this game is absolute garbage...

I have every character unlocked and the 4th Piccolo is the only useful friendly AI that doesn't die in 3 seconds because of the zsoul he's using...I got broly and ssj4 vegeto getting that work from some bald headed midget I lace in 3 hits...:smh:

Its really ridiculous...

This bum ass Vegeta keep getting sonned and i gotta keep him alive to ultimate finish the saiyan pride mission. I need that kaioken x20 :damn: