New Dragon Ball Z game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse" Brand new character at the end too

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A nikka just had the best set of fights online today

Fought some nikka he used goku i used vegeta

Nikka did a spirit bomb on me we was in world tournament stage so i aint have enough room/time to run from it The spirit bomb is coming I do explosive wave(evasive move) and My vegeta was holding the spirit bomb with his hands taking no damage and eventually defeated the spirit bomb :banderas:
fukk nikka tried to do it again but this time i flew around him did big bang attac and killed him :banderas:

This game need a replay function asap

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
A nikka just had the best set of fights online today

Fought some nikka he used goku i used vegeta

Nikka did a spirit bomb on me we was in world tournament stage so i aint have enough room/time to run from it The spirit bomb is coming I do explosive wave(evasive move) and My vegeta was holding the spirit bomb with his hands taking no damage and eventually defeated the spirit bomb :banderas:
fukk nikka tried to do it again but this time i flew around him did big bang attac and killed him :banderas:

This game need a replay function asap

Sometimes I have to save a video clip and rewatch it again because the shyt that happens in a 3v3 is just :wow::whew:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Black excellence...:blessed:

k1or5g.png

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Am I the only one still getting the content update message on the xboxone? haven't been able to play online all day smh

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I'm the strongest on earth.
WHAT THE fukk WHY WONT YOU fukkING DROP
I GOT RADDITZ AND NAPPA COMING BACK AND VEGETA GETTING BACK UP AND STILL NO fukkING DROPP
ARRRGHHH