New Digital Series X leaks along with new haptic controller, 499.99 and 69.99, - 2024 release

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Honestly, i will be a bit sad the day Xbox/MS stops producing any consoles or step out of the game. I know that people bash a lot the Xbox console but i really like their ecosystem in general. They made good things like Play Anywhere, BC enhancements for free, FPS boost and their refund policy is prolly one of the best out there too. Same for the support, i don't remember contacting them more than 1 time to have any problems resolved/fixed.

In general, and imo, they have a good number of great things in hands, sad they can't reach a new level.
With all the things they have in production, next gen will be fulcral. If with all of the FP projects currently lined up for the future they still can't be at least "toe to toe" with Sony, then yea, i don't see a good future insight for the brand.

When i say toe to toe, not meaning like 10M consoles sold and sony with 11 for example. But at least make the distance short and not like what we have now with 40M+ vs 25M+ (based on the last update we got)

JD2019

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
So, with nothing leaked pointing out a mid gen upgraded "Pro" series X , seems like this will be the thing vs the potential PS5 Pro? We dont know the price for the PS5 Pro but if happens to be 499, i doubt this is a smart move at all. but well, MS knows that better than me, i assume :pachaha:
I’ll be surprised if a “Pro” version is actually worth it this gen. The PS4 Pro and Xbox One X were desperately needed and well worth the upgrade. The systems are largely good enough to me this gen. Waiting on a smaller PS5 to jump in over there but doubt I’d spend the extra cash for a higher tier version.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly, i will be a bit sad the day Xbox/MS stops producing any consoles or step out of the game. I know that people bash a lot the Xbox console but i really like their ecosystem in general. They made good things like Play Anywhere, BC enhancements for free, FPS boost and their refund policy is prolly one of the best out there too. Same for the support, i don't remember contacting them more than 1 time to have any problems resolved/fixed.

In general, and imo, they have a good number of great things in hands, sad they can't reach a new level.
With all the things they have in production, next gen will be fulcral. If with all of the FP projects currently lined up for the future they still can't be at least "toe to toe" with Sony, then yea, i don't see a good future insight for the brand.

When i say toe to toe, not meaning like 10M consoles sold and sony with 11 for example. But at least make the distance short and not like what we have now with 40M+ vs 25M+ (based on the last update we got)

I agree.

But the consoles sales are more in the realm of 21m and 42m. Microsoft according to the leaks still only expect to sell under 60m by the end of this generation

F6XjCLgWYAArau4

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:gucci: still $499....after removing the disk drive

Yo MS is fleecing muthafukkas charging you the same price for an all digital console!!!! :mjlol: the fukking nerve....

there should be at least an optional disc drive version...:dead: i mean isnt the digital version SUPPOSED to be cheaper???

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yo MS is fleecing muthafukkas charging you the same price for an all digital console!!!! :mjlol: the fukking nerve....

there should be at least an optional disc drive version...:dead: i mean isnt the digital version SUPPOSED to be cheaper???

But it has a 2tb SSD now, something that realisticallly will cost about 20 bucks for the average person next year and even less for microsoft to mass produce:mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
But it has a 2tb SSD now, something that realisticallly will cost about 20 bucks for the average person next year and even less for microsoft to mass produce:mjlol:

Man MS wants physical media phased out so badly because they want control... :beli: i cannot remember anytime MS charges any customer a cheaper price for any game on their storefront but with discs you can get a used game for cheap and NOT $70...:beli: this is all an excuse to GET ALL THE PLAYERS INTO GAMEPASS BY HOOK OR BY CROOK...we not stupid we know that's eventually the game plan...:beli:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
just think of all the money you'll save with this using 15% less power :troll:

none of this is set in stone. it will be interesting how they move forward since this info is out. it's definitely an opportunity to gauge public opinion