New Day But Brutus Is Still Master Of The B1G Teague As CJ Takes Over Justins Field:2021 tOSU Thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

Do I need to report @DropTopDoc and @Trust Me to the moderators for stalkerish behavior :hhh:?

56840802.jpg

Them DB's might be more willing to tackle than their DL and LB'ers from this past November :mjlol: He might be onto something.

The key to that defense is a stud lb usually the edge setter, ok st would sometimes use a db or 9 the Lb, Ohio st is probably one of the few teams that has the stars to potentially win with 3 down linemen, but this will be different and their lbs will have to make plays, dbs as well, most of the big won’t pose problems, but I’ll be interested in the usual suspects games to be challenges, but when the playoffs hit if uga or Bama is in it, i don’t think it will stand up all game but with their offense being so explosive if they get up by more than two tds you are in trouble

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Can somebody please call up Noah Rogers, Brandon Innis, and Carnell Tate and ask them when they are waiting for? Three straight products of Brian Hartline on display in the first round. :wow: