New Day But Brutus Is Still Master Of The B1G Teague As CJ Takes Over Justins Field:2021 tOSU Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

I’ve been all in on Jadyn Davis for 2024 to keep black excellence at QB after the 2 year McCord/Devin Brown hiccup we’ll have. But should this be the guy?

Welp, he got the Fong. And I was listening to Bill Greene on his crooting podcast where he basically said he knows one of Jadyn/Raiola was committing in the next month but won’t spill the beans and ruin it for them.

:mjgrin:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Forgot to check in for the spring game. We look phenomenal. :wow:

Ya'll weren't even tackling till your own fans started ripping your squad :mjlol:

Then when you started allowing tackling, you couldn't hit the starters :mjlol:

Ya'll so fukkin soft. Ryan Day's a grown ass ballerina. We're about to push ya'll wigs back in November at the shoe.. and sadly.. that'll be the last we see of Day in Columbus.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Ya'll weren't even tackling till your own fans started ripping your squad :mjlol:

Ya'll so fukkin soft. Ryan Day's a grown ass ballerina. We're about to push ya'll wigs back in November at the shoe.. and sadly.. that'll be the last we see of Day in Columbus.
Damn you care a lot. I can’t tell you shyt about that second tier program up north’s spring game, doesn’t matter to me. And before you bring up your one win in a decade, so did Iowa and Purdue, the same mid tier level scUM is that got one fluke win.

We only went to no tackling when Jaxson and Trey were playing. The rest of the game was live regular game tackling. We just happen to have 3 Heisman contenders to think about, something scUM doesn’t. If the game this year is won by less than 3 TDs, it’s a disappointment.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Damn you care a lot. I can’t tell you shyt about that second tier program up north’s spring game, doesn’t matter to me. And before you bring up your one win in a decade, so did Iowa and Purdue, the same mid tier level scUM is that got one fluke win.

We only went to no tackling when Jaxson and Trey were playing. The rest of the game was live regular game tackling. We just happen to have 3 Heisman contenders to think about, something scUM doesn’t. If the game this year is won by less than 3 TDs, it’s a disappointment.

I was on the Michigan message board and they brought it up :manny:

If there's an opportunity to clown ya'll, I'm jumpin in feet first.

Iowa and Purdue didn't take ya'lls manhood the way we did. Ya'll are fukked.. shyt was psychological until they finally broke through. Ya'll in for a rude awakening. :mjgrin:

And you're right.. if we don't win by more than 3 TD's, its a disappointment.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA

I knew it was about that time for your monthly stalker/obsession post about the Gawdeyes :heh:. Is Hoebaugh trying to see if Colin have another year of eligibility so that he can give those rodent b*stards a slim shot this year :bryan:?

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I was at a spring practice this year. The defense is 1000% improved . Knowles knows his shyt. They still had a hard time stopping the O but every team will.

the Wrs may be better this year than last
Just watched some of the replay on TV. Defense looked more attentive and can't want to see how they look this fall. Offense is going to ball out as usual this year :blessed:.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I knew it was about that time for your monthly stalker/obsession post about the Gawdeyes :heh:. Is Hoebaugh trying to see if Colin have another year of eligibility so that he can give those rodent b*stards a slim shot this year :bryan:?

We beat you bytches into submission last November. :heh: Had you sluts making up all types of excuses.

'Oh we had the flu'

'Oh it was snowing'

:mjlol:

We beat you with a bordeline mentally handicapped coach and QB combo. How can you recover from that? :picard:

Just watched some of the replay on TV. Defense looked more attentive and can't want to see how they look this fall. Offense is going to ball out as usual this year :blessed:.

It aint hard to look good when there's minimal to no defense being played. Sounds like our last game. :yeshrug:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I was at a spring practice this year. The defense is 1000% improved . Knowles knows his shyt. They still had a hard time stopping the O but every team will.

the Wrs may be better this year than last

Them wrs gonna be a nightmare this season, I’m hoping for another weather game, or perhaps a one game ankle sprain for a few of these guys because if they get time, and bad coverage they bout to eat