{NEW CRACK} Crooked I – Psalm 82:v6 (Mixtape)

The Blind Man

Illuminated Attitude Adjuster
Daps
Reppin
The Republik of Mancunia
I think the weeklys were crooked i's peak as an emcee who just spit. But, I think he's better now at making songs then he was back then.

he killed it, cant think off top of another series that i buzzed off like that, when he did you know my steez tune :dj2:

think so many emcees release bulk material that its hard not to burn out...

thats why I reckon S.H a good look for Crooked..

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
kool g rap is a monster lyrically sorry homie but crooked i not fukking with
g rap.

Im a Kool G fan but he :flabbynsick:right now....wait till i digest this crooked i will post some of the gems he spit on this classic

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Young Boss Vol. 2 is still the best project Crooked ever dropped. It's album quality with dope original music. Crooked should have just released million dollar story regardless. shyt is kind of pathetic & embarrassing that he didn't. I still fukks with him because he has a gift to spit like no other. He's up and down as an artist though.

I'd say the Block Obama is his next best project. He has alot of dope tracks in his catalog, but them shyts is mad scattered across different projects.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They got the whole world counting on this come back
City to city like where the fukk your son at?
Wasting too much time fukking with them dumb rats
Whoever slept on the boy, shouldn't have done that
Now go stand in the corner, put on your dunce hat
He real with it
He cocked both of his guns back
He about to make a call to Cali for his Spanish Muscle
Then I'mma spin one of you nikkas like the Spanish hustle
You ain't here
Be from Queens, were the can is muffled
His move was shaking so hard
He turned the land to rubble
Dumb dopes just opened up a can of trouble
I bet my life on it mack
That this is the gambler's double
It's not a good look, don't make the map paint a picture
Give rose beds put your head with a train of clickers
I see you nikkas not seeing like a gang of Hitlers
With arose and a black cloud it's gonna bring a twister

kool g rap is a monster lyrically sorry homie but crooked i not fukking with
g rap.
I fukking hate you, you bolding lyrics a$$hole. :pachaha:

Rico

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was incredibly wack on my first listen on the PC... Put in the car. Joint is niiiiiiice.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People are still acting like mixtapes have no weight when discussing discographies tho? C'mon now, it's 2012 folks. Mixtapes allow people to do what they truly want to do with their sound and their brand. A lot of people choose to use mixtapes as a way to market their album or build some buzz, but there have been a lot of people that have put everything they had into the mixtape to make sure it was 100% quality. Original beats, original concepts, features, the whole nine. Are we also going to act like labels and executives don't have their greasy prints all over these albums? There are far too many instances of people making songs they would never do, but had to concede to the labels demand.

You know why mixtapes shouldn't have weight? Because the bar is lowered. No one goes out and does a review of a mixtape. Rap mags don't talk about it. Heads aren't breaking it down track by track and determining its true value. How can you put a mixtape on the level of worth as an album when its not held up to the same standards? Crooked I knows this, that's why his entire career has been mixtapes and freestyles where he can kill a verse but doesn't have to deal with the pressure of an album. For some reason dude has no confidence in his own work.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
You know why mixtapes shouldn't have weight? Because the bar is lowered. No one goes out and does a review of a mixtape. Rap mags don't talk about it. Heads aren't breaking it down track by track and determining its true value. How can you put a mixtape on the level of worth as an album when its not held up to the same standards? Crooked I knows this, that's why his entire career has been mixtapes and freestyles where he can kill a verse but doesn't have to deal with the pressure of an album. For some reason dude has no confidence in his own work.

:huhldup:

This is just an asinine post. XXL's been reviewing mixtapes for the longest.

Labels started ruining albums once they became profitable and the listeners got dumber. Nowadays, mixtapes generally have the highest quality of music in rap. We rarely get classic albums anymore, but we've received plenty of classic mixtapes over the past 5-10 years. That's not a coincidence.