{NEW CRACK} Crooked I – Psalm 82:v6 (Mixtape)

CHAIN

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cabo Verde
Don't quote me...and that's not what i said, there's nothing wrong with a mixtape
but this man has released more mixtapes than papoose, and i don't remember any of them shyts...the mr pig face whatever ep was nice tho

Daps
Reppin
NULL
agreed but this is a good look for crooked...careers can be built off of mixtapes...

his actually put together a song not just dropping BARS has improved vastly....likely learned from being with the slaughter

Yeah but his mixtapes/eps haven't been all that. Hopefully this is dope.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Don't quote me...and that's not what i said, there's nothing wrong with a mixtape
but this man has released more mixtapes than papoose, and i don't remember any of them shyts...the mr pig face whatever ep was nice tho

first off i can quote anybody i want to second i was beging sarcastic dumbass and he has not released more mixtapes then papoose anyway
i would say crooked i shyt is street albums because they are full length songs with original beats and lyrics.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is kind of why hip hop has lost a little. Mc's cant feel confidant with dropping a album, dont get it twisted i love mixtapes but one just cant be thrown into a serious conversation with the other greats with no actual material. if u cant put out a dope album but can drop dope free shyt your as good as those athletes who were good in high school,college, over seas, or pick up games but never panned out in the pros.

mixtape is fire tho

Digga38

The seperation between what's fake and what's real
Daps
Reppin
Dub-C
Has he released anything better then this?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its about time people start considering crroked I the greatest lyricist of all time....one of the rawest with the double time flow as well..check this later,fuk nikkas complainin bout free music

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform
Its about time people start considering crroked I the greatest lyricist of all time....one of the rawest with the double time flow as well..check this later,fuk nikkas complainin bout free music

crooked i not no where near the best mc lyrically

ras kass kurupt nas eminem kool g rap just to name just a few would rap circles around crooked i.

the rhyme king

truth.com
Daps
Reppin
i refuse to conform

They got the whole world counting on this come back
City to city like where the fukk your son at?
Wasting too much time fukking with them dumb rats
Whoever slept on the boy, shouldn't have done that
Now go stand in the corner, put on your dunce hat
He real with it
He cocked both of his guns back
He about to make a call to Cali for his Spanish Muscle
Then I'mma spin one of you nikkas like the Spanish hustle
You ain't here
Be from Queens, were the can is muffled
His move was shaking so hard
He turned the land to rubble
Dumb dopes just opened up a can of trouble
I bet my life on it mack
That this is the gambler's double
It's not a good look, don't make the map paint a picture
Give rose beds put your head with a train of clickers
I see you nikkas not seeing like a gang of Hitlers
With arose and a black cloud it's gonna bring a twister

kool g rap is a monster lyrically sorry homie but crooked i not fukking with
g rap.

ecnirp1

mr. open source
Supporter
Daps
Another mixtape? what's this? the prelude to another EP?.... maxi-single ass nikka

Doesn't he get tired of this hustle, smh @ 99 % of his discography not existing

dude like 40 years old, still tryin to get a buzz releasing all these tired-ass mixtapes :snoop:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crooked i not no where near the best mc lyrically

ras kass kurupt nas eminem kool g rap just to name just a few would rap circles around crooked i.

We talkin purley lyrically...not albums or song writing...crooked could crush all them nikkas now lyrically...and prime for prime he could stand bar for bar with any of em....technically the skills is better and he got wordplay over all of except ras kass in his prime but will shyt on ras now.

I actually liked when he wuz on deathrow....I think deathrow did for him what it did for a nikka like kurupt who's a straight spitter..sum of crookeds lines he says now that might be technically nice but corny as hell,he woulda been too ashamed to say in front of the deathrow goons and suge cuzthey woulda laughed and mocked him or beat him...so instead u got the perfect combination of a raw technical mc with the street asthetic....signing with slaughter house and spitting with them has freed him up to be even more technical but also more corny:snoop: just bcuz it rhymes u don't have to say it crooked....can't wait for that deathrow shyt to leak tho...dude wuz perfect back then,shame what happened,he never got a chance he deserved

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
People are still acting like mixtapes have no weight when discussing discographies tho? C'mon now, it's 2012 folks. Mixtapes allow people to do what they truly want to do with their sound and their brand. A lot of people choose to use mixtapes as a way to market their album or build some buzz, but there have been a lot of people that have put everything they had into the mixtape to make sure it was 100% quality. Original beats, original concepts, features, the whole nine. Are we also going to act like labels and executives don't have their greasy prints all over these albums? There are far too many instances of people making songs they would never do, but had to concede to the labels demand.

You can't tell me that we shouldn't respect Krit Wuz Here or Returnof4Eva because they are mixtapes. You can't tell me that Live From The Underground has more weight simply because it is an album. It doesn't make sense at this point.

As far as Crooked goes, I don't think he is ever going to drop an album. It's just not going to happen. So if you are going to try and rank him with some other established acts they only way you're going to be able to do it is with mixtapes. So either you are going to respect the tapes or say he doesn't have a career because he hasn't released an album